Training Part 3

"Damn" Dinah mumbled.

The roug get back up and charged tawords Y/N, tacking her down, but not for long. The roug was kicked off hitting his back against a rock.

We heard a screatch and we looked back at Y/N, who made a sound that was unwolflike. Almost like a roar, but more scaryer. Y/N had her mouth wide open when she made the sound.

The white wolf looked at her in fear and started to back up with his tale between his legs. Y/N charged tawords him, he closed his eyes, Y/N then stopped right in front of him.

The roug reopened his eyes to see Y/N standing in front of him. He had his head low, his ears flat on his head lying on the ground. Y/N let out a deap growl making the ground shake.

When he didn't move, Y/N growled again, but more threatening, he got up and scured away. He ran and disappeared into the booshes the dark Grey wolf following behind him.

Y/N huffed then, looked in our direction, her red eyes list on display. She stared in our direction for a few minutes before looking back ahead of her and walking to the waterfall.

"that didn't look like Y/N" Dinah said. "that's, that same red eyes we saw the night of Her first shift" Camila said. "what should we do?" Ally asked. "I-"

"sssh, She can hear us, look" Normani said and we looked at Y/N she was looking down at the water making as if she was drinking it, but her ears were moving. She suddenly look up and looked in our direction then looked up at the sky and back at us.

"why, did she look up?" Camila asked as she looked at the sky. The shy was starting to cover up with Grey clouds. We looked back in the direction of the waterfall and Y/N wasn't there. "where the fuck is Y/N?" Dinah asked.

I walked out from the booshes and scanned the eara, she wasn't here, I smelled the air, and there wasn't a sent of here around or even being here.

How the fuck does she do that?

"Lauren!" Camila shouted then jumped over me tackling a snow white wolf down. I looked closer and it was Y/N. "get of me!" Y/N snarled. "nope, but thanks for asking nicely" Camila answered.

"Cami! Your fucking heavy!" Y/N shouted. "wait. Y/N it's you?" Camila asked. "um, duh" Y/N said, but Camila still didn't get off of Y/N. "ok since you don't want to get your fat wolf ass off me, I'm ganna have to do it myself" Y/N said then kicked Camila off.

"OW! That's hurt!" Camila exclaimed. "stop being a puppy" Y/N said shaking her fur out. "I'm not a puppy!" Camila said then tackled Y/N back down. "Camila your messing up my white fur" Y/N said. "I don't-" Y/N then grabbed Camila by her neck and flipped them over, so Y/N was hoving over Camila.

Y/N bit Camila on her ear pulling hard on it then letting her go and running off. "ow, your so gana pay for that!" Camila said then ran after Y/N, but she was way to fast for her. "you can't get me little Nugget!" Y/N said.

"we'll see about that" Camila said as they ran tawords a bunch of trees that you can't clim or go threw. "your trapped" Camila said. "kids theses days" Ally said shaking her head. "she's definitely trapped" Dinah said. "yep" I chimed in.

"I don't think so" Y/N said then ran tawords one of the trees. And what she did shocked us all. She's climed the fucking tree with out a struggle.

"ooooow" Camila said as she tried to stop herself from running into the tree, but failed and run face first into the tree. "are you...... ok Nugget?" Y/N asked threw laughs. "shut up!" Camila said and that made Y/N laugh even harder.

"how the fuck did you do that?!" Dinah asked as she looked up at Y/N. "easy, I just ran, then jumped and climed the tree using my claws so that I don't fall" Y/N said from the thick branch she sat on.

"your mate is weird" Dinah said. "no I'm not, your just sour since I can do things you can't!" Y/N said. "oh please girl, I'll beat your ass in less then 30 seconds" Dinah challenged. "stop challenging me. You keep losing" Y/N said with a chuckle.

"but I won't lose this time. I know it, I'm an experienced Beta, your still a newbie, that hasn't fought yet!" Dinah said. "sure Finah whatever you say" Y/N said.

"I bet you can't even get down from that tree" Camila said. "I can" Y/N answered. "then get down" Camila exclamaid not believing her. "just wait one second" Y/N said then moved a little back.

"that's what I thought you can't get-OW!" Camila shouted as a acorn dropped on her head. "ooops" Y/N said then laughed. "why do you like abusing me?!" Camila asked.

"I don't know" Y/N said then jumped landing in behind us on all for of her legs. "damn" Dinah said. "so. That fight still on?" Y/N asked looking at me, Dinah and Camila. "definitely, since you think your that good" I told her.