The Bloodmoon Fight-P2

Y/N Pov.

"Y/N, she's beautiful" Camila said as I kept Logan in my arms. "yea" I said as I smiled down at the little baby in my arms. "so what does it mean if a baby is born on a bloodmoon night?" Normani asked.

"she'll, be a very strong and dangerous wolf" Ally said. "extra strong, since Lauren and Y/N are both Alphas and are very strong too" Ally added. "can I come in?" I heard a small voice say.

"of course, Lia" Lia came in with a big smill on her face. "shes, so cute" I heard the girls aw, as Logan grabbed Lia's finger and Lia giggled. "she has Lauren's eyes" Lia said.

"you want to hold her?" I asked Lia, who nodded excitedly. "put your arm under here, and your other arm over here" I said as I showed her how to hold a baby. "there you go" I said as Lia held Logan in her arms.

I smiled as she smiled widely at the baby in her arms. Then her facesle expression changed from shocked to confused. "Lia, what's wrong?" I asked. "H-her eyes, there p-purple" she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"what?" I asked again. "there purple" she said then turned Logan to me, and her eyes were purple, the same purple, my eyes were when I was giving birth, or at least that's what Lauren and Lucy said.

My eyes and the girls eyes all widen. "why is her eyes purple?" Demi asked. "i-I don't know" I said. "it looks pretty though" Camila said with a shrug. "I think it's because, she was born on a Bloodmoon night, it is one of the most powerful nights" Ally said.

"ill ask Lauren, when she gets back" I said. "can I be her sister?" Lia asked. "of course you can your my pup too" I said and she had the biggest smile on her face. "yay! I have a little sister" she cheered quietly.

"yo, guys pack your things we're leaving!" Dinah burst threw the door panting. "what? Why?" I asked. "Lauren lost the fight, her dad cheated, Lauren decided to run away, but, they held her captive, so we have to go!" she said.

"what!?" I showed and got up. "what do you mean, they held her captive?" I asked as I followed Dinah. "her dad wants her to Mate with bread, so when she lost she was going to get up and run, but a few Gards tackled her down, she told me to get yours out of here, cause her father is coming here to kill you!" she said as she stuffed clothes in a bag.

"we can't leave Lauren there" I said. "I'm sorry, but she would want it that way" Dinah said. "no, no, we can't leave her there, I can't leave her there, I'm going after her" I said and walked down the hall.

"what are you insane, the Jauregui pack as over a 100 members, that pack is the. Second strongest pack in the world!" she shouted after me. "I don't care, I'll find a way to get her out of there" I said as I put on some comfortable clothes.

"we can't go there, they'll kill you, and you have a baby Y/N!" Dinah told me, I stopped what I was doing and looked at Lia who was standing in the door way still holding Logan.

"and you still have Lia, she you kid too now" she said and I started to cry. "but I can't leave Lauren behide, she my mate, Dinah" I sobbed. "I know, I know, but Lauren would want you to be safe, you and her baby" Dinah said.

"we can't leave Lauren" I heard Normani say. "what? Not you also" Dinah exclaimed. "we can't go back there you know we will all get killed if we go back" Dinah said. "then we need a little help" Ally said.

"who?" I asked. "the vampires" Ally said. "I don't think the vampires will help us" Dinah said. "and why's that?" Normani asked with a little sass. "because their vampires, and they don't like us" Dinah told them.

"who, said I would help out an old friend?" I heard an unfermiler voice, I looked to the window and there stood a pale girl. "who are you?" I asked. "I'm an old friend of Lauren's, a very old friend" she said. "Jennifer?" the girls asked and the girl nodded her head.

"what are you doing here?" they asked. "wow, not evens a hi? I missed you? A hug?" she asked and the girls ran to her in gulfing her in a group hug. "so why are you here?" Ally asked.

"I got a call, from Lauren, just before the fight, and she told me if she doesn't win it, I should come here, and take care of her mate and baby" she said. "oh and congratulations" she said with a smile and I smiled back.

"so, you girls need help?"

A/N: the vampire is Jennifer Lopez. Is you guys didn't know.