Chapter 16

We walked into the hotel and went to the elevators. I looked at Lauren. She kept her head down, people were looking at us as we walked.

We got to the room I rented and we walked in. Lauren lokked up scanning the room. "why don't you take a shower maybe that will calm you down" I told her.

She looked at me shook her head 'no' "ok, but I'm ganna take a shower" I said then walked into the room and put my suitcase down on the bed.

I looked threw it for clothes that will fit Lauren. I found a over sized t-shirt and a shorts. I took out another over sized t-shirt, some underwear and a towel.

I walked into the bathroom connected to the room and turned on the hot water. I turn around to close the door when Lauren was sitting on the bed looking at me with her royal red eyes.

"Lauren you've been staring at me since we left the club and it's starting to freaking me out" I told her and she looked away. "it's OK I didn't mean it that yous should look at me" I said.

I walk over to Lauren and stood in front of her. I was hesitant to reach out and stroke her head, but I did it anyway. "just think of something besides... Uh... Sex" I said while playing with her hair.

"it's not sex that's got me this way, it's the sent your giving of, that's driving me crazy" Lauren said with a sigh. "what do you mean by sent?" I asked as I played with Lauren's hair.

"it's like-almost like-um-like-ugh I can't explain it!" Lauren said frustrated. "you mean like when a female wolf is in heat. Is that what you mean by sent?" I asked and Lauren and she looked at me.

Her eyes were know longer red they were now gold. "yea" she said then looked back down. "oh is that why you couldnt keep your hands of me the other night?" I asked with a smirk.

"yes and no" Lauren said. "then what then?" I asked, but then realized I haven't switch the water of. "wait I'll be right back" I said then walked into the bathroom and switched the water off.

"you were saying" I said then went back to the poseson I was previously in. "your question was?" Lauren asked. "I asked was that the only reason why you couldn't keep your hands off me" I asked again.

"that's not what you asked" Lauren said. "that's is what I asked it's just a longer question. Now stop trying to change the subject and answer my question" I said. "ok, ok" Lauren said with a small chuckle.

"that's not the only reason why. Reason number 1 was because you're in heat and that smells intoxicating. Reason number 2 was when we got in bed you prested your ass against me with out even knowing" Lauren said and I blushed at the last part.

"that totally made me go crazy" Lauren finished of and I giggled. "then why couldn't you control yourself in the club?" I asked. "alcohol" Lauren said shortly.

"well are you sober now?" I asked. "why so much questions!?" Lauren whined and I giggled. "because I need to know what's up and how to help my mate" I said and looked up at me with a grin.

I stopped giggling and looked at her. "what are you thinking?" I asked and stopped playing with her hair. "see another question, but to answer your question I thought of why's you can help me" Lauren smirk.

I widen my eyes and before I could react I was already pined to the bed with Lauren hovering over me, her golden eyes glowing at me.

"Lauren" I whined pushing her gently by her chest. Lauren's smirk grew wider as she leaned closer to my face. Lauren stared kissing my neck. "noooo" I whined again.

"finnnne" Lauren mimicked me as she stood kissing me. "your eyes their red again" I told her. "really, I wander why?" Lauren said as she scratched her chin in thought.

"just get your ass off of me. I want to take a shower" I said pushing her off by her chest. "and you have training in the morning" I told her ones I stood up from the bed.

"whatever just take a shower" Lauren said laying down on the bed. "your shutch a puppy you know that?" I said grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

"pff I'm not a puppy" Lauren mumbled to herself, but I could hear her. I laughed and closed the bathroom door making sure I locked it.