Chapter 25

Later that day we were all done eating and was currently siting in the living room watching a movie. Every now and then Lauren would glance at the clock to check the time. It was now 11:50.

"i think it's time for you to go down to the dungeon" Lauren told me and u nodded my head. Lauren stood up and walked down the hall me following right behind.

We got to the dungeon and walked in Lauren locked the door behind her. "so we still got 10 more minutes left till the time hits 12" Lauren told me and I nodded my head.

"your really handly this well, normally WereWolf are aggressive before they shift" Lauren said and I shruggedy shoulders. "eh. I'm just....." I was cut of by a growl leaving my mouth.

Lauren looked at the time on her phone then looked back at me. "it's 12:58" Lauren said then started taking her t-shirt off. I growled again then dropped down on the floor.

I growled and started clawing at the ground. I could feel fangs pocking against my lips and saw that I had long and sharp nails. I growled again this time louder making the room shack.

Cracking of Bones were heard. I closed my eyes tightly after a few minutes I opened them and looked up at Lauren. Everything was blue. I looked at Lauren then growled.

"Y/N. It's me Lauren your Mate" Lauren said, but I didn't listen. I stalked tawords her and growled in domenince. "Y/N listen to me" Lauren told me.

I think my eyes just changed red since everything was red now and all I wanted to do was rip Lauren's head of. Even though I didn't want to, but something else forced me to do it.

Before I could even stop myself I launched myself at Lauren. I was now on top of Lauren trying to get to her face, but she blocked me with her hands. "Y/N!" Lauren yelled as I continued to try and bite her head off.

Next thing I know is I'm laying on the floor against the whall across the room from Lauren. Lauren's eyes glowed there royal red at me and I'm pretty sure mine was to.

Lauren's Pov

After I told Y/N it was 12:58, she dropped down on the floor. She growled and started clawing at the ground. I saw fangs poking out of Y/N's lips and sharp long nails scratching the floor.

Y/N growled deeply making the room shack. Cracking of bones were heard as Y/N shut her eyes tightly. Then she started shifting. And I was shock to see a snow white wolf standing in front of me. Y/N opened her eyes and they were glowing a striking blue.

She looked up at me and started growling in a threatening way

She looked up at me and started growling in a threatening way. "Y/N it's me Lauren your Mate" I tried reasoning with her, but she would listen.

She stalked tawords me and growled in pure domenince. Her wolf was practically the exact same Hight as my wolf. "Y/N listen to me!" said raising my voice a little make me sound more dominant.

My eyes widen at the royal red eyes staring back at me dangerously. Y/N eyes held pure death in them, but I could still tell she didn't want to do what she was about to do next.

Next thing I knew is I was tackled to the ground. I covered my face with my arms to prevent Y/N from ripping my head off. "Y/N!" I yelled trying to stop her, but I knew it wasn't her.

The only way i could get her off of me was to kick her and that's what I did. She flew across the from and against the wall. I took this time to shift as Y/N struggled to get back up. I shifted and growled at her when she was standing on all fours snarling back at me.

We circled each other, red eyes looking directly at me. Y/N charged tawords me tackling me easily to the ground. She bite my neck and I whimpered in pain.

I tried kicking her off again, but she was to strong.

A/N: short chapter, I know. Sorry, but hopefully the next one will be longer.