Chapter 27

Lauren's Pov

Alfter I pinned Y/N down. I told Dinah that we needed to tye Y/N. She nodded her head and ran back down tye hall to fetch anything to tye her up.

After Dinah went into the living room. I still had Y/N pinned down under me. She kept trying to bite my neck. "Lauren I got a rope!" Dinah yelled as she made her way to us. I looked at Dinah.

I was about to tell her to tye the rope around Y/N's neck, when I was kicked off. Y/N jumped up and ran toward Dinah who was still standing with the rope in her hands.

But then she stopped in front of Dinah. Dinah looked at her flashing her gold eyes. Y/N gave out a low and deep growled, that made Dinah whimper. 'Dinah dont back down! Show her your dominance!' I mindlinked her.

Dinah growled back at Y/N flashing her gold eyes at her. While Dinah was detracting Y/N I stalked up behind her. I was about to pounce when she bent down and kicked me with her back legs. Like a fucking horse! The fuck!? She kicked me like a fucking horse would!

I got up and looked at Y/N who was looking back at me with blue eyes, then it flashed red. She gave me a look i don't know what it is but it looked almost as if she was smirking.

If only wolf's could smirk.....

She faced dinah again and snarled. This snarl was more dangerous and more threatening. She walked closer to Dinah slowly who was holding her ground. When I thought she was going to attack Dinah. She jumped over her and ran off.

"don't let her escape!" I yelled. "catch her in your wolf forms!" I said and they nodded before all shifted, then went after her. Damn. Shes one of the most difficultes wolf I've ever tried to dominate.

I got up and was shocked to see Y/N and Camila having a stair off. A really intense one. Not one of them moving or taking their eyes of one another.

"move" Y/N said as she snarled at Camila. Or at least I think it was her. "no" Camila said sternly. "you dare desrespect me? I have you know I could snap your neck right hear and right now, if I want to" Y/N said, but that didn't sound like Y/N.

"I'm not scared of you" Camila said taking a step forwards. "you should be" Y/N said also taking a step forwards. "but I'm not" Camila growled. "and that's serpost to scare me. How amusing" Y/N chuckled, then growled deeply.

"surround her" I told the others, threw a private mindlink. Dinah and the others surrounded Y/N. Y/N looked at the others and huffed, and sat down. "fine I give up... " she said. "on one condition" she added. "and what is that?" I asked.

"I have to fight you...." she said turning her slowly towards me. "ok-" she cut me off. "to the death" she finshed. "what?" I asked in shock. "what you scared? Is the big bad wolf scared? The alpha?" she teased. "Y/N this isn't you" I told her with a growl.

"it is me!" she shouted. "no it's not" I said calmly. "whatever, are we ganna do the fight or not?" she asked. "no" I said. "oh so you are scared" Y/N said. "no, I just don't want to fight you" I told her.

"ok, how about a little fun then?" she said then pounsed down like a little puppy wagging her tale. "what do you mean?" I asked. " let's play a game called tag. I run and you chase me" Y/N said then stood up. I looked at her confused. She glanced at the glass door from the corner of her eye, then looked back at me quickly.

Before I could respond she was already making her way to the glass door. "get her!" yelled then everyone stared to chase her. She was fast, she dodged all there moves.

Dinah and Camila tackled her down. "get off of me!" she shouted. "no!" Camila and Dinah said at the same time. "ugh, fine. Then I'm ganna have to take you off myself" she said then I don't know how she did it, but both Camila and Dinah went flying across the room. "how the fuck did she do that?" I heard Troy say. "damn Ralph you got some kind of Mate. What is she a robot?" Dinah asked.

Y/N got up and shook her fure out. "geez you guys are ganna make my fure dirty" Y/N said. "Y/N please stop" i begged. "nah, I'm having way to much fun beating ya'll asses" she said.

"so that fight still available or you want to take a run and see who's faster?" she asked. "Y/N" I said sternly. "what mom" she said annoyed. "this has to stop. Now!" I said raising my voice.

Her eyes flashed red. "are you demanding me?" she asked with a growl. "yes, because I am an Alpha!" I  said. "your not my Alpha, I'm my own Alpha" she said. "Y/N please" I tried again. Her eyes flashed blue. "chow" she said then out by the door she was.