Chapter 40

Y/N came back after a few minutes with all 5 pregnancy tests. She didn't say anything and just handed them to Lucy. Lucy checked them and smiled. I looked at Y/N who had a smile.

"well Lauren congratulations your ganna have a baby" Lucy said and I started smiling. I hugged Y/N tightly and spun her around and she giggled.

"so what know?" Y/N asked when I sat her down. "Lucy will run some tests" I told her and she nodded her head. Y/N layed down on the bed and Lucy stared doing what she best at.

~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour Lucy was done and started packing away her things, she came back with a stack of papers and handed it to me. I looked at it and gave her a confused look.

"what are these for?" I asked. "well, considering your baby is growing very fast, I could make out the gender, and it's a girl" Lucy told me. "what?!" I exclaimed.

"you heard me Lauren, your having a baby girl" Lucy said. "oh my God" I heard Y/N say from behind me. I looked at her and she had a big smile. "we're having a baby girl!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"you just have to fill out these forms, then the pup is official apart of the pack" Lucy said then handing me a pen. I looked at the forms then looked back at Y/N with a bug smile.

We filled out the forms together. The name, second name, surename, gender, etc. We decided on nameing our baby girl, Logan Jade Jauregui. Cute huh? Y/N came up with the second name, and we both wanted to name our daughter Logan so it was kinda a win, win, since the baby was getting my surename.

After filling out the forms, Lucy left, me and Y/N walked downstairs to find our pack members, sitting downstairs, on the couch. "hey guys!" I said cheerfully. "hey Lauren, hey Y/N, you too seem pretty happy" Camila questioned.

"of course we are, and do you know why?" I asked. "no" they said. "Y/N, will you do the aners in telling our dear friends, why were so happy on this fine day?" I asked in a British accent.

"I would love to" Y/N said also in a British accent. "can you guys, just tell us already?!" Dinah questioned getting annoyed. "I'm pregnant!" Y/N shouted and the room went silent. We waited a few seconds till.......

"WE GANNA VE AUNTIES!" the girls jumped up and cheered. Me, Y/N and Troy laughed at the girls excitement. "and guees what?" I asked, stopping then from quealing. "ugh, enough with the guessing, just tell us" Dinah said with a groan.

I rolled my eyes at her. "our baby's a girl, and her name is Logan Jade jauregui" I told them. "how do you know the gender already?" Ally asked. "Lucy, told us our baby is growing fast and she could see its a girl" I said and they all had big smiles on their faces.

"I can't wait, for the baby to be born!" Camila squealed. "I'm ganna be godmother!" Dinah yelled. "no I'm ganna be godmother!" Normani argued. "lady's, lady's, isn't obvious, that I'll be the godmother, since I am Y/N's bestfriend" Camila said confidently.

"oh, please Mila, it's obviously ganna be me!" Ally argued. "no it's ganna be me" Normani said. "it gone be Queen D!" Dinah yelled. I shook my head at them and just laughed at their childish acts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Lauren, were on the roof of 5he house, laying on our backs and looking up at the shy. It was already night so the stars and moon were out and it looked absolutely breath taking.

"I love the night sky" I heard Lauren say. I turned my head and looked at her. She was looking up at the sky, with a little sparkle in her eyes. "it's beautiful" I said then looked back up at the sky.

"yea, but I can think of other things, that are way more beautiful then, the night sky" she said, I turned my head to look at her and she was already looking at me.

I blushed and hid my face away, then looked back up at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, I totally forgot to add in Camila's wolf form. I relised this when I was rereading my story, and was wondering why there was such a big space left open in chapter 19.

But anyway this is camila's wolf form: