Chapter 14

I cuddled into Lauren's side on the bean bags. We were still in the game room everyone else was doing their own thing. "Dinah!" I shouted. "what hoe!" she shouted back. "I'm thirsty!" I whined.

"so" Dinah said. "your my slave so get me a drink" I said pointing to the Mini fridge. "nah bish get your own drink" Dinah said. "Lauren will you do me the ohner of telling that pesent to fetch me my beverage?" I spoke in a British axsent.

"Dinah!" Lauren shouted. "what!" Dinah shouted. "fetch Y/N a drink" Lauren ordered. Dinah groaned and went to the Mini fridge. She came back with my drink. "here" Dinah said through gritted teeth.

"Thanks, you are dismissed" I told Dinah with a smirk and Lauren chuckled. I took a sip from my drink winking at Dinah and she flashes her golden eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"it's getting late let's go to bed" I said. "ok now get up" Lauren said hitting my thigh. "carry me" I said hugging her tightly. "please" I said with a pout. Lauren sighed then stood up with me.

She carried me bridly style. "night buys!" I shouted. "goodnight!" they shouted back. I looked at Dinah and she was glaring at me making me giggle. I raped my arms around Lauren's neck and closed my eyes.

We got to my room and Lauren put me down on my bed then walked around and clubbed in her side of the bed." cuddles" I said in a baby voice. Lauren giggled before rapping her arms around my waist.

She pulled me closer to her as she rapped her arms tight around my waist. "mmm your so worm" I moaned. I felt Lauren's hand moved down to my waist and to my thighs.

I moaned as Lauren's worms hands moved up and down my cold thighs. I grabbed her hands when she started moving up to my center. "no" I said sternly.

"I wasn't going to touch anything I wasn't sepost to touch... " Lauren said moving her hands back around my waist. "or at least not yet" Lauren whispered in my ear. Sending chills down my spine

I could practically feel her smirk against my neck as she layed soft kisses on my neck. Damn this was such a turn on. "L-Lauren" I bit my lip to stop me from moaning, but Lauren kept kissing my neck.

"Lauren noooooo" I whined. "Go to sleep you have training in the morning" I told her when I felt her hands trial slowly down my waist. I grabbed both her hands again. "don't" I said.

"go sleep Lauren. You have to get up at 4 in the morning. So go sleep" I told her sternly. "ok fine" I she said then moved her hands back around my waist and tightening her hold. "goodnight" I said then closed my eyes.

"goodnight"

~~~~~~~~~~

"yo guys!" Camila shouted slideing down the stairs. "what's up Nugget?" I asked with a smirk for using her old nickname I haven't used in a few month. "oh don't start with that shit puta" Camila smirked back.

"whatever" I said. "so what's up?" Dinah asked. "yeah and why are you dressed like your going to a strip club and your the striper" Normani said with a raised brow.

"well you see today is Friday and we're going to the club. You guys have to come you've been stuck in this house since you've came here. I know Y/N will be going. And I know that Normani and Dinah are definitely going with. am I right?" Camila explained.

" yeah we're definitely going clubbing tonight" Normani said. "come on babe let's get ready" Normani said grabbing Dinah's hand and dragging her up the stairs.

"let's get our club on!" Dinah shouted as she walked up the stairs. "and what about you three?" Camila asked looking at Lauren Troy and Ally. "im going if Ally goes" Troy said. "Lauren?" Camila asked.

"um yeah sure whatever" Lauren shrugged. "great now get up from ya'll asses and get ready we're leaving in 2 hours!" Camila shouted clapping her hands.

"geez Canola calm down we go every Friday clubbing it's not like it's your first time" I said. "this is my first time clubbing with the girls so shut up and get ya ass up those stairs and get ready now!" Camila shouted.

"and don't call me Canola or Nugget!!"

"I can do and call you what I want Karla" I shouted back then ran up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later and 15 minutes we were in the club. We walk past people sweaty, grinding on one another and making out. The loud music was blurring threw the speakers.

Dinah walked to the bar and ordered us drinks. The girls Troy and I went to the couches of the club were its not to crowed. Since it is VIP.

When we all sat down Normani went to look for Dinah to show her where the VIP booth was. "this place is nice" Troy said. "yeah Y/N knows the guy who owns this place. He made this booth the VIP section and it's ours" Camila said.

"damn ya'll got VIP!?" Dinah exclaimed. "yeah" I said. "I love you" Dinah said with her hand over her heart. "whatever now hand me my drink present" I smirked.

"I hate you again" Dinah said with a serious face handing everyone their drinks. I raised my brow at Dinah and took a sip from my drink. "no you dont" I said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours I felt different. I couldn't focus my vision long enough, I felt hot, Lauren looked sexier and the music was inviting me to dance. "let's dance!" I said grabbing Lauren's hand.

"I don't dance!" Lauren shouted over the loud music. "well your dancing tonight!" I shouted then dragged Lauren to the dance floor. 7 rings from Ariana Grande was playing and everyone was dancing.

I wrapped my arms around Lauren's neck as I swung my hips to the rhythm throughout the chorus, our bodies pressed against each other.

My natural amber eyes were now a darker amber color. Lauren's gold ones kept flashing under the dark light. No one seemed to notice and this gave me an idea.

I bit my lip as Lauren held onto my waist I turned around between Lauren's arms. My back pressed against her front. I pushed my ass against the WereWolf's center.

"Holly Shit!" Lauren said, letting out a low growl. I giggled and felt Lauren squeeze me, pulling me even closer. I tilted my head to the side as an invitation and Lauren's lips found my neck, her tongue grazed my soft skin.

I felt Lauren's sharp fangs surfacing, but Lauren seemed like she didn't know what she was doing.