The Bloodmoon Fight-P5.

Clara's Pov.

Lauren was dragged out of the cell, by the two delta gards. They dragged her up to a post where her father and the lead Gard were standing. The whole pack was standing below the post waiting for what the alpha will say.

"today, we will be taking the head of my daughter" Michael anouns and everyone gasped. The elders had proud expression on there faces. "any last words?" Michael asked, with venim last in his tone. "fuck you!" Lauren spat in his face.

Michael growled and slapped Lauren across her face, Lauren growled back at him. "set her up" Michael ordered and the Gards nodded there heads and dragged her to the post.

"Michael why are you doing this!" I shouted. "she's a degrace to this pack!" Michael shouted back. "she's your daughter" I plead. "you have know say in this Clara, your only an omega!" Michael said and I stayed quiet.

"any last words?" Michael asked again, Lauren was now in her human form looking down. "fuck... You!" Lauren spat in his face. Michael face turned red, with anger. "do it" he said and Lauren closed her eyes. Tears were now coming down my cheeks as I cryed for my daughter's life.

LAUREN'S POV.

I closed my eyes, waiting for tye ex to hit me, but nothing happened, I heard a thud and gaspes, I opened my eyes to see what was going on, and saw the delta Gards lifeless body on the ground. "know one's going to kill my friend!" I looked up and saw Jennifer. "Jennifer?" I asked with a smile.

"who the fuck are you!" my father growld. "I'm the vampire queen, asshole!" Jennifer said sassyly. "and your dead" Jennifer said with a smirk then wolf's and vampires came out running attacking everyone. "fight back!" my dad shouted and everyone shifted and stared attacking.

"I would have to fucking kill you myself then!" my father said then shifted, he jumped up and was about to attack me when Jennifer hit him away, he flew back landing on the grown. "they should put a leash on that dog" Jennifer joked and untied me.

"Jennifer!" I said then huged her. "its been a long time" I told her. "yea, yea, enough about this sapy stuff, there's a war going on here!" she said separating from the hug. "right, where my mate and the girls?" I asked her.

"I don't know they should be here, they were leading the pack" Jennifer told me as she looked around. "they're probably fight–" Jennifer was cut of when I was attacked to the ground. I looked up and saw a Gard on top of me.

I growled trying to get him of when he was tackled off of me. I looked to see who it was, and smiled widely. Y/N tackled him down and snapped his neck and it happened so fast.

Y/N looked at me and her eyes were royal red. "let's kill that Motherfucker" she said and dashed into the war. "damn she's fears" Jennifer said as we she watched Y/N snap WereWolfs necks with eas. "she sure is" I said as I watched Y/N.

"so shall we?" Jennifer in a high English tone. "we shall" I said in the same tone and shifted into my wolf form. "let's kill that peace of shit" I said and ran into the war. I was going to tackle a wolf who was attacking a vampire, when I was tackled down.

"I'm going to end this now!" my father said and tried biting my neck, but I won't let him beat me this time. I kicked him off and he flew across the field, hitting a big rock. I growled loudly at him, getting everyone's attention.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked at us. Me and my father circled each other. (pictures this part like in lion king 2, were simbas pride is fighting ziras pride). He made the first move to attack and came straight tawords me. I ran tawords him and we clawd at each other.

"your week, and a disappointment, to this pack, imbaressest to have you as a daughter!" he said then attacked me, he pinned me down and bit me on my neck, making me whimper. I couldn't get up, his fangs were in my neck. I tried to kick him off, but I couldn't.

He's right I am week.