Training Part 4

Camila's Pov

"so who's first?" Y/N asked. "oh I'm so ready to beat your ass" I told her then bumped against her as I walked past her. Y/N growled, as she looked down. Woah what's up with her?

She turned to me, with her glowing red eyes. I don't know if this is her, but anyway. "come on snow flack, let's do this" I said. "yeah, yeah just keep your tale on" Y/N said.

Oh thank God it is her......

"ok so the rules are, that there are no rules, you just fight and If you have an aponent pined to the ground for more the 10 seconds then your the winer....ok?...." Troy anoused as he stood in between me and Y/N.

"ok" me and Y/N said staring at each other. "Y/N you ready..... Camila you ready?" Troy asked and we both nodded our heads. "now fight!" he said then ran out of our way.

"I'm voting Y/N!" I heard Troy and Ally say

"go baby!" Lauren shouted.

"Mila beat her ass!" Dinah and Normani shouted.

"yes babe, you can do it!" Demi shouted.

"thanks babe" I said greatfull that she had faith in me.

"your so going down" I told Y/N. "yeah ok" Y/N chucked. We circled each other for a few minutes then I charged tawords her tackling her down. "Chancho!" Dinah cheered.

Y/N growled then her eyes changed blue, and the next thing I know I was kicked off of her. I got up shaking my fur when I looked up Y/N was running tawords me.

Before I could do anything she attacked me, bitting me hard on my neck, making me whimper in pain. I tried getting her off, but she was to strong.

Lauren's Pov

"Lauren I don't think Y/N is sparing with Camila, it looks more like she's trying to rip her head off" Dinah told me. "Y/N, this is only sparing, not actual fighting!" Troy shouted.

As Camila and Y/N fought they moved around the field. Camila not landing one hit on Y/N. Y/N has really good reflexes she's dodging all camila's moves.

I could see Camila was getting exsosted, butvY/N on the other hand look like she's wasn't breaking a sweat. "20 minutes left!" Troy anounsed. "come on Camila you can do it!" Demi said.

"yeah, Mila beat her ass!" Dinah shouted. This chick is always so aggressive. "15 more minutes!" Troy shouted. Camila and Y/N broke apart.

Camila was panting while Y/N was just looking at her. "10 minutes!" Troy said. "is that.... All you.... Got?" Camila asked threw heavy breathing. Her tough sticking out on the side.

"no, But it's all you got" Y/N said then ran to her tacklinh Camila down. Y/N bite on Camila's neck making her whimper. Camila tried getting Y/N off, but was to weak to.

Y/N had Camila pinned to the ground. Troy ran to them and stared counting down. "3... 2...1!" Troy shouted and got up and so did Y/N. "Y/N has defeated Camila!" Troy exclaimed.

Camila layed on the ground exsostedd. "well done Y/N" Troy said. "aw man I really thought Camila would beat Y/N's ass" Dinah said disappointingly. "well shake who's next?" Y/N asked.

"I'm up next bish. Let the queen show you how it's done" Dinah said as she walked in the center of the field. "let me just cool of for a sec" Y/N said running to the waterfall and jumping in it.

"that was a good fight Y/N, but next time I can assure you I will win" Camila said as she walked to the waterfall drinking the water. "and I'll be looking forward to it" Y/N said walking out of the water.