Chapter 26

Camila's Pov

Me and the girls and Troy sat in the living room watching Netflix, waiting for Y/N and Lauren to come back of Y/N's shift. I looked at the time and it was 1:45 in the morning and they left at 11:50.

"hey guys Y/N and Lauren has been down there for quite a while now" I said and they all looked at the clock. "yeah it's been an hour now" Ally said. "should we go check on them?" I asked.

Na,uh we would get killed for if we go down there. New shifters are extremely aggressive" Normani said. "but then what about Lauren, shes down there alone with Y/N" I said.

"don't worry Y/N won't hurt her and Lauren's an alpha making her one of the strongest wolfs" Dinah said patting my back "ok" I Mumbled. "hey, if they don't coke back when the time hits 2 in the morning we'll go check up on them" Demi said. I nodded my head and continued to watch TV.

~~~~~~~~~~

I looked back at the time and it was now 2:55 and Y/N and Lauren were still in the dungeon. "guy! It's almost 3 in the morning and they're still not back!" I jumped up and started panicking.

The girls looked at me a then looked at the clock and also jumped up. "shit!" Dinah said. "should we go down there" Normani asked. "all of us?" I asked. "no let Dinah, Normani and Troy go down. We'll stay here just in case Y/N gets out" ally said and we all nodded our head.

Dinah's Pov

Me, Normani and Troy walked down the hall to the dungeon. When we got by the door, we heard loud, deep growling making the room shack. "that's definitely not Lauren's growl" Normani said.

I put my hand on the door nob and tuned it but it was locked. "it's locked" I told them. "let's break it down" Troy suggested and we nodded our heads before Troy stared kicking the door.

The door would break the we all decided to kick it at the same time and the door flung open. When the door opened we looked inside and was shocked to see Y/N snarling at a painting Lauren.

Lauren was covered in scratches, there was blood flowing down her arm and she was limping, what shocked us the most was that there wasn't a single scratch on Y/N's snow white fure.

When Y/N looked up at us her eyes were royal red something I haven't seen in a wolf before and it showed pure death. She started snarling at us, then Lauren look in our direction and her eyes were too the same royal red as Y/N's.

"what the fuck" was all I could get out. 'close the fucking door!' Lauren shouted threw mindlink, but it was to late. Y/N already made her way to us and tackled Troy to the ground.

I panicked, before I could do anything she was tackled to the ground by Lauren who, just pinned her down. Y/N struggled to get loose as she tried bitting Lauren's neck. "we need to ty her up" Lauren said, I nod my head and ran back into the living room.

"what's wrong?" Ally asked. "we need to Ty her up" I said. "what?!" Camila shouted. "you cant Ty her up, she not some wolf animal!" Camila said. "we have to shes acting like a wild animal. Lauren looks like she's been beat to death!" I exclaimed.

"that bad?" Demi asked and I nodded my head. "so is there any rope here?" I asked. "ill get it" Camila said running into the kitchen. She came back a minute later with a long thick rope in hand. "here" she hanging me the rope.

Let's hope this will hold her.