Chapter 28

"chow" she said then out by the door she was.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's morning and me, Demi, Dinah and Normani, just got back home after, probably searching the whole woods for Y/N. She didn't leave a sent behind, there was know traice of her, anywhere.

Ally, Camila and Troy stayed behind just in case Y/N came back. When we walked into the living room we calapsted on the floor. "my feet hurts" Dinah and Normani Whined. "yeah I know my paws are burning" I said.

"then why are still in your wolf form" Dinah asked. I don't, I'll shift back. I want to take a long cold shower, since it's really hot today" i said then stood up to shift back to my human form.

I shifted back and walked up the stairs to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month and 2 weeks and Y/N still hasn't cam back. I'm worried. What if something happened to her? What the night she ran out she got hurt? What if she's lost? What if-.

I was cut off, by someone groaning. "Lauren please calm down. She's OK. I know it" Dinah said "how Dinah? How fo you know she's OK?" I asked. "have you seen how she fought all of us? With even having to break a sweat" Dinah said with a raised eyebrow.

"but still. She could still be put there hurt" I said. "shes OK Lauren. I know she is" Camila said with a sad smile. She hasn't been eating much even since that night, so have I, I've become very week and I've lost waight as well.

I sighed and leaned into the couch closing my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep when there was a low growled and thud. I looked up and there layed a white wolf overed in dirt at the door. Y/N.

I stood up and ran to her. "Y/N are you OK?" I asked and lived Y/N head up. She opened her eyes. her Brown eyes looking back at me. She licked my hand and wagged her tale.

"yea, I'm OK, but there's something I have to tell you" she said and I started to get nervous. "yeah, what is it?" I asked. "not now, let me get cleaned up first" Y/N said as she stood up and I nodded my head.

Y/N Pov

I walked up the stairs still in my wolf form. When I got to my room I walked in, since the door was open. When I got to the bathroom I realized I won't be able to open the fosit, so I shifted back.

I walked back into my room to get some clean clothes and a towel. I walked into the bathroom and set my things down then opened the fosit to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

After about I think an hour or two I was all cleaned up and dressed. I brushed my teeth and hair and put my tackies on before going downstairs to talk to Lauren and the others.

When I walked down stairs and reached the bottom, everyone was sitting in the living room probably waiting for me. So I walked to them and sat down on one of the bean bags opasite them.

"so....." I started off. They all looked at me with curiosity. "Y/N what happened? Where did you go that night? You know we've been fighting for almost 4 hours, but you wouldn't obay to anything I said. One minute you were playfull then next you were aggressive and wanted to kill us. What happened that night?" Lauren asked and I rubbed my temples in frustration.

I growled and looked back up and saw everyone with wide eyes. I'm assuming my eyes changed a color. I shook my head and blinked a few times. "what?" I asked. "Y-you eyes they were red" Camila said.

"red?" I asked with my eyes farrowed. "yes they were red. And the night you shifted they were blue as well" Normani said. "I don't remember anything that happened after I shifted" I said. "all I remember is standing in the dungeon then everything went black. Then I woke up 2 days ago in the middle of an open field surrounded by dead animals and now I'm here" I finned of.

"I assumed I blacked out when I shifted, but I don't remember how I got to that field" I added. "you don't remember anything?" Lauren asked and I shook my head. "not even the part where you almost killed Lauren?" Dinah asked and my eyes widen.

"what. I almost killed you?!" I shouted standing up. "it's OK Y/N. You didn't know what you were doing" Lauren said trying to calm me down. But it didn't work. Just the thought of my mate being killed by me with my own fangs and claws makes me sick.

"Y/N, why is your... Um... Your stomach so..... Big?" Camila asked looking down at my stomach, looked down then looked back up at them. I took a deep breath before answering. "I'm.... pregnant."