Chapter 11

Y/N Pov

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancake. And oh my God does it smell good. I got up seeing no one next to me on the bed. I wander where's Lauren? I took a quick shower and got myself ready before heading downstairs.

I got downstairs and went into the kitchen. Ally was making pancakes while Dinah and Camila are eating them. I rowled my eyes at them since they always just think about food.

"morning guys" I said sitting down next to Camila. Ally placed a plate of pancakes in front of with a smile. "thanks Alls" I said pouring sirep on top of my pancakes. "where's Lauren, Normani and Demi?"

"oh um is it OK if um.... Troy my boyfriend stayed here to?" Ally asked. I looked at her. "yeah sure as long as you don't make to much noise at night" I smirked at Ally and gave her a wink. "Y/N!" Ally shouted I laughed at her red face.

"Normani's still asleep. Lauren and Demi went to fetch Troy. They should be back soon" Dinah said. I nodded my head and continued eating my pancakes. I glared at Dinah when she took one of my Pancakes and stuffed it in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours Lauren and Demi came back with who I assume is Troy. Ally stood up and huged her boyfriend. "So Y/N, Camila this is Troy. Troy this is my friend's Y/N and Camila" Ally said standing next to Troy.

"nice to meet you" I stretched my hand out to shake his, but was surprised when he brought me and Camila into a hug. "sorry I'm a huger" he said releasing us. "nah it's cool" I said then looked at Lauren who was glaring at Troy.

"so Laur you said that you had something to show me" I said she took her gaze of Troy and looked at me. "oh um right. Let's take this outside. All of us" Lauren said and we all followed her out the back door.

"ok this is ganna sound unrealistic and you might think I'm lying, but......... Me and the girls and Troy are......WereWolf's" Lauren said then looked down when I didn't give her a answer. " I understand if you reject me" Lauren sighed.

"well that explains the glowing of your eyes and why would I reject you? I love you Laur. I'll be Bella and you'll be Jacob but the girl version of course" I chuckling. Lauren looked at me confused writen on her face.

"yes Laur I'll be your mate" I said then gave Lauren a hug and she returned it. "so does this mean vampires exists to?" I asked. "yes but WereWolf's and Vampire's are good friends" Lauren said. "now let me see your wolf forms, all of you" I said.

"wait your really WereWolf's!? Camila asked and the girls and Troy all nod there heads. Camila didn't say anything then looked at Demi and squiled. She ran to Demi and jumped in Demi's arms." so Camila is Demi's Mate?" I asked and Lauren nodded her head.

"ooooh so that's why you brought her with. So what are all your Ranks in the pack?" I asked. "Dinah's my Beta, Normani and Troy are Gards, Ally and Demi are My healers and I'm the future Alpha" Lauren said.

"no shit your the Alpha, But then that makes me the Luna!?" I said jumping up and down. "but then what does that make Camila?" I stoped jumping and looked at Lauren. "it depends on her wolf. The size and strength her wolf form has"

"you can change us into wolf's. I thought only vampires can do that? And where's Normani?" I asked noticing I havent seen her since I woke up. "ill go get her" Dinah said running back into the house. "wolf's and turn humans into wolf's to not just vampires. I'll teach you and Camila everything there is to no about the supernatural" Lauren said.

"hey guys" Normani said rubbing her eyes. "hi mani. ok now I want to see your wolf forms" I said. Lauren nodded her head and I took a step back. "ima shift first!" Dinah said.

Dinah stepped back and jumped up landing back on the ground on four legs. Dinah was huge the same Hight as me she has ginger fur. Then Normani shifted she was the same Hight as Dinah but she was a nice dark brown like chocolate.

Then Ally shifted and Troy shifted. Ally was a mix of colors black tan and white she as big as Normani and Dinah. Troy was a faded black and a foot taller then Ally but still not bigger then Dinah and Normani.

Demi shifted next she was the same Hight as Ally and had the same mixer of colors but with more black. Then I looked at Lauren. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then opened her eyes again. She jumped and shifted in the air. She dropped down on the ground on all four legs.

Lauren was a pitch black wolf with golden eyes. Lauren was taller then all the others she was hovering over me. When we made eye contact her eyes changed to her normal emerald green eyes. Then I just remembered something.

Then black wolf with emerald eyes I met in the wood when I was 13. "y-your that wolf in the woods, when I was 13?" I asked stretching my hand out to touch Lauren's pitch black fur. Lauren nod her head. I huged Lauren raping my arms around her thick neck.

I remember there being two wolf's. I looked back at Dinah. She looks like same wolf that was with Lauren." Dinah you were there two. You help Lauren. I remember" I released Lauren from the hug and went to Dinah and huged her.

"if it was for you and Laur I would be here" I said huging Dinah tighter. I stood up and looked at all of them Camila standing next to me staring at Demi. "you can shift back" I said and they all shifted back. Before Lauren could shift back.

There was a growl behind her. We all looked at the direction of the growling and there was Seth growling he's eyes glowing  gold staring at Lauren. "Seth no!" I said I was going to standing in front of him but Dinah stopped me.

I looked at Dinah confused she just shook her head at me. Lia and Ches came from inside the house and stood behind us. Seth growled at Lauren and growled back at him.

They were now circling each other. "Lauren don't hurt him!" I shouted and  Lauren looked at me. Seth jumped to attack Lauren but Lauren was to quick for him and bent down making Seth jump over her.

Seth wasn't bigger then Lauren. He was like the size of Ally's wolf. Seth got back up growling at Lauren. Lauren growled back at him stepping forwards making Seth back up. Lauren growled again macking herself look bigger.

Seth backed up bowing he's head slowly. Lauren growled at him taping her paw on the ground. Seth lyed down with his ears down and his tale between his legs. Lauren growled one last time making Seth whimper.

"Damn" I said. " that's exactly what happened between Lauren and her father!" Dinah said laughing. Lauren backed up and looked at me. She shifted back and walked tawords us. "damn Laur that looked so badass" Normani said.

"what happened between you and your father?" I asked. "just some pack rules that I didn't agree with. I'll explain that to you later, but now I'm really hungry. Oh and those wolf's of yours aren't just ordinary wolf's" Lauren said before walking inside.

'Damn that was hot'  I thought to myself before walking back into the house.