Chapter 24

A few hours later I was done eating my cereal and now I was bored. "how long does it take to exercise?" I whined. I looked at the time and it was 2 in the fucking afternoon.

My stomach grumbled. Great I'm hungry again. I stood up and walked into the kitchen and looked threw the fridge for anything to eat. I still have this craving for raw meat.

I decided to eat some leftover pizza. I warmed it up and poured me a glass of orange juice and walked back into the living room. I plopped down on the couch and flipped threw Netflix.

Man I don't like this feeling of being alone. I've been alone for all my live, but got use to the girls and Troy being around all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~

I checked the time again and it was 4 in the afternoon. I was done eating like 2 and a half hours ago and was now laying on the living room mat, looking up at the ceiling.

Then I thought of something. Where the the fuck are Seth, Lia and ches. I haven't seen them since the girls and Troy came here. "Lia is still here, but Ches and Seth went rough" Eris spoke. "oh so now you decide to talk to me?" I questioned. "yeah I got kinda bored just laying in silence and well I am a part of you now so I might as well bond with you" Eris said.

"yeah might as well" I trailed of.

~~~~~~~~~~

After an whole hour of bonding with Eris it stared to get dark and I must say she's an ok WereWolf, a bit sassy, but she's OK. By just getting to know her I can already tell she going to be a stubborn and a 'I don't care' werewolf when she takes over my body.

"you know. I don't like being told what to do. I pisses me off. I just hate. I'll snap your neck if anyone should order me around and I like Beinging in charge" Eris ranted. "that's kinda like me, but just not the snapping your head part" I told her.

"yeah that's a bit to extreme, but fun" Eris said and I shook my head. "hey stop shaking your head like that. Your shaking me to!" Eris scolded. "oh sorry I didn't know!" I apologized. "nah I'm just kidding" Eris said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

The back door to opened and in came Lauren, Camila, Demi and Dinah. They were swaety and painting. "Damn what have you guys been up to? And where's Ally, Troy and Normani?" I asked.

"they went out to get some takeouts. And we... We were out training Chancho over her" Dinah answered as she breath heavily. "oh, but you buys took forever" I said. "I'm sorry ba-" Lauren cut herself off when she looked up at me.

"what?" I asked farrowing my eyes at her. "Y-your eyes" Lauren said. "what about them?" I asked slowly. "their gold" she said. "yeah I relised that, since Eris stared talking to me" I told her.

"whos Eris?" Lauren asked as walked tawords me. "the stupid voice in my head saying shes my wolf" I told her. "what?!" Dinah exclaimed. "your wolf's name is Eris? my wolf's name is Isa" Camila said excitedly and I just smiled.

"don't you remember we had.... Um... Sex last night?" I asked whispering the last past to Lauren. "yes, but I don't remember marking you" Lauren told me. "all I can remember is everything went red" Lauren finished off. "yeah and your eyes were red tye whole time" I said.

"oh" Lauren said as she looked up at the clock to check the time. Probably looking if it was close to 12. "so I'm guessing I'm ganna have to go down to the dungeon at 12?" I asked and Lauren looked down at me. "sorry" she said.

"nah it's cool. I'm kinda excited. I wounder what color my fur wll be and how big ill be too" I said with a excitement laist in my voice. "I think you'll be a light gray wolf or maybe even a rare one like me" Lauren said

"your fur color is rare?" I asked. "yeah so far no other wolf has spotted a noir black wolf with red eyes. OK I don't know about the red eyes, But my no one knows about my red eyes. They only so now and then" Lauren said.

"hey guys we got-" Normani cut herself of when she looked at me. "shit" she mumbled then got a slup behind her head from a Ally. "when did that happen?" Ally aske. "last night" i said.

"oh" they all said. "so yeah are you guys just going to stand there all day and creep me out by staring at me or are we going to eat?" I asked. "lets eat!" Camila and Dinah cheered.