Training Part 5

"that was a good fight Y/N, but I can assure you I will win" Camila said as she walked to the waterfall drinking the water. " and I'll be looking forward to it" Y/N said walking out of the water.

"come on finah, don't be scared now" Y/N teased. "hoe I ain't scared for shit" Dinah exclaimed. "oh, OK" Y/N said as she trodded around. "you know what, just shut up" Dinah said.

"ok you know the rules right?" Troy asked standing in between them. "um duh" Dinah sased and Y/N nodded her head. "ok, then FIGHT!" Troy said then run out from between them.

Dinah and Y/N started circling each other. "you are so going down!" Dinah said then charged tawords Y/N, but she dodged it, kicking Dinah in her ribs making her whimper.

"you good?" Y/N asked. "yeah, perfect" Dinah said threw gritted teeth as she stood up. "come on finah, is that all you got?" Y/N asked as she pounsed down like a puppy ready to play.

"no, I'm just getting started!" Dinah said then tackled Y/N down. They rolled over, when they stopped, Y/N was pinning Dinah down. She growled then bit Dinah hard on her neck.

Dinah whimperd then kicked Y/N off, sending her across the field. Dinah got back up shaking out her fur, her back was facing Y/N so she didn't notice Y/N stalking tawords her.

Dinah was just about to turn around when Y/N tackled her down. Y/N got Dinah by her neck shaking it, making Dinah whimper. She tried getting out of Y/N hold, but she was to strong.

"Lauren that doesn't look like sparing...." Camila said standing next to me. "it actually looks like Y/N about to rip her head off" Camila said worredly. "its fine Camz, she knows what she's doing" I told her.

"ok" Camila said unsure. "she's fine Camila, Y/N won't hurt her" I asured her. She nodded her head. "3 more minutes!" Troy shouted.

I looking back at the battle field and Y/N still had Dinah pinned down, bitting on her neck. Troy ran to the two and bent down, starting to count down. "3... 2... 1!" Troy said and Y/N released Dinah.

"damn!" Dinah exclaimed laying on the ground. She doesn't even look tired. Dinah shifted back and sat down on the floor. "hoe come your not tired? Im Hella tired man!" Dinah exclaimed laying down on the grass.

"I don't know " Y/N shrugged then walked to the waterfall, probably to take a dip or just drink water. "how the hell are you that good at fighting?" Dinah asked. "I have know idea, I just don't want to lose" Y/N said as she stood on the water.

"domn you beat me and Camila's ass, but you won't be able to Ralph's ass though" Dinah told her. "we'll see about that" Y/N said locking eyes with me. "oh we'll see" I said.

"who's up next?!" Troy asked. "me and Y/N" I told him, he nodded his head. So, we ganna do this now or...? " Y/N asked. "we're ganna do this now" I said. "ok, but be prepared to lose"

"im not ganna lose babygirl" I told. "yeah Ralph gone beat ya ass!" Dinah shouted. "ready?!" Troy asked we nodded out heads then walked to the battle field, I shifted before going.

"you now the rules, just fight" he said looking at the both of us. We nodded our heads. "the....FIGHT!" he shouted then ran out from tye battle area.