Chapter 15

I felt Lauren's sharp fangs surfacing, but Lauren seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. I tried turning around but the wolf's gripe around my waist was to tight.

"Lauren" I said as Lauren's tough move up to my earlobe. I bit my lip to prevent any sound from coming out. "sssh" I heard Lauren say in my ear.

When the song changed the admesfer changed to a more Sexuil vibe. The song that was playing was waves by Normani. (just pretend it's not from Normani). I wrapped my arms around Lauren's neck.

And grinded my backside against Lauren's center. Lauren growled and moaned and tighted her gripe around me. The alcohol was starting to really kick in now. It was almost as if it was only me and Lauren dancing in this club.

I turned around to face Lauren and her eyes were glowing a royal red. I stared at them for a while till Lauren blinked a few time and they changed back to its glowing gold.

We started at each other. We started to lean in slowly when the song changed and the lights went brighter. "lets go" I said then grabbed Lauren's hand pulling her to the bar.

We ordered us drinks and just sat there talking. "so your eyes turned red. That was the first time I saw it turn a royal red" I told her. "yeah that happens..... Sometimes" Lauren said.

"why though? Is there a reason that it turns a serton color everytime?" I asked her. "let's not talk about this here" she said. "ok then let's go back to the booth" I said standing up.

Lauren looked at me then looked back at her drink. "come on" I said then grabbed her hand pulling her threw the crowd and to the VIP section. I showed the guard my pass and he let us threw.

We sat down in the corner of the booth were no one could see us. "so...." I said looking Lauren in the eyes. "so...." Lauren mimicked. "Lauren" I said.

"ok ok. The reason why my eyes turns that color.... Is because.... It's kinda like a warning sign?" Lauren said. "what do you mean?" I asked. "my wolf doesn't like to be teased" Lauren said.

"so your telling me if I do this...." i said then ran my hand down Lauren's arm and down her waist slowly. "and this..." I bit my lip when I moved my hand up her thigh.

"...your eyes will change to royal red?" I asked moving my hand highing up her thigh. I stopped when I looked up and was met with bright royal red eyes glowing at me.

I gulped. Lauren blinked a few times then her eyes changed to their normal emerald green. "wow" I said. Lauren looked down. My hand was inches away from her center.

She looked back up to me and her eyes were royal red again. I smirked then moved my hand higher. I rubbed Lauren threw her jeans. She let out a low but dangerous growl.

She closed her eyes and growled again this time more threatening. Her growling vibrated threw her body and up to my arm. "Y/N s-stop" Lauren stuttered out.

Lauren shut her eyes tight. Her fangs were starting to show when I didn't stop she grabbed my hand. Her claws were showing. She opened her eyes and looked at me with her royal red eyes.

I gulped, she growled and pushed me down. Lauren was now hovering over me. The wolf bent down and kissed my neck then licked it.

My eyes widen when I felt her fangs press hard against my skin. "l-lauren" I said trying to push her off of me. Lauren grabbed my hands and pined them on top of my head.

"Lauren!" I yelled. She growled at me. Lauren gribed both my wrist in one hand her free hand moved up my the t-shirt I was wearing. Lauren started kissing down my nick harshly.

I tryed pushing her of me with my legs when Lauren spred my legs open and layed in between them. Lauren moved her finger down my breast and down my abdomen.

"Lauren your H-hurting me" I cryed out. Lauren stopped moving her finger just above my shorts. She losed her grip around my wrist and stopped kissing me.

She looked up at me her eyes were still royal red. When she saw the tears running down my cheek. Her eyes went back to their normal emerald green.

When she looked at how she was holding me her eyes widen. She emidetly let go of me and moved back. "I-I'm sorry" she said. I rubbed my wrist the looked at her.

"it's OK. You didn't know what you were doing" I said. I reached my hand out to touch her when I did she looked at me and her eyes were royal red again.

She started to growl again when I moved my hand away she stoped and shook her head. Her eyes went back to normal again. "I did know what I was doing" she said.

"what do you mean?" I asked looking at her confused. "I control my wolf, it's my sex drive I let it take over me. I knew what I was doing. I just didn't stop" she admitted looking down.

I was about to say something when my phone went of. I took my phone out of my shorts pocket and looked at it. I got a message from Ally saying the girls got a little to drunk and their heading home.

I sent her a quick ok and locked my phone putting it back it my shorts pocket. I looked back at Lauren and she was already looking at me with her royal red eyes.

"lets go. The girls went home" I said standing up. I walked out of the booth and looked back at Lauren and she following my every move.

I smirked and when I thought of something. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Ally saying me and Lauren won't be coming home.

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I turned around and Lauren was standing right behind me. Her royal eyes still looking at me.

"um...lets go?" i asked and reached out to grab her hand when she growled. I stoped and looked at her, She was looking at the ground. I sighed and grabbed the sleeve of her leather jacket.

I pulled her threw the crowed and outside to my car. We got in and I stared driving. Lauren looked out the window then at me confusen written on her face.

"we're not going home tonight" I said and looked at me like a lost puppy with the most scares eyes ever. She looked away and continued looking out the window.

I stoped in front of a hotel. I got out, walked in and booked us for the night. I walked back to the car and opened the passenger door.

"are you going to sit there all night or come in?" asked her. She looked at me and got out of the car. I opened the trunk and took out a suitcase.

"let's go" I said walking back into the hotel.