Ch. 3

Omniscient January 17thElsik High School

Omniscient
January 17th
Elsik High School

It'd been two weeks to the day since the girls had met Robyn. You wouldn't think so with how close they'd gotten and how quickly it'd happened. 9 out 10 times if you couldn't find one of them, you couldn't find any of them.

Nicki and Bey, so far, had stuck to their word regarding their breakups. Shawn begged Beyoncé to reconsider, but she declined the pathetic offer. Safaree on the other hand took a more bitch nigga approach and did nothing but talk shit about Nicki. He told any and everyone that she cheated and that he had dumped her. He wouldn't dare say she cheated with a girl, but he said just about anything else

None of it seemed to faze Nicki though and that made Robyn and Bey happy to see. Beyoncé was still slightly nervous around Robyn when they were left alone, but she's getting a little better about hiding it. Each of them still getting butterflies when they first see each other. Neither would admit it out loud, but they were feelin each other pretty hard. Nicki noticed too, and she couldn't help but smirk or laugh each time one of them would trip up because of the other.

"Robyn!" Nicki shouted to her tallest friend as she and Bey walked down the hall to where Robyn was at her locker. "Why didn't you wait for us this morning?" Nicki placed a hand on her popped out hip.

"Sorry, it was uh long night las nigh. Didn't sleep too well." Robyn rubs her temples as she places her stuff inside her locker.

"Everything okay?" Robyn can't help but smile at the deep, velvety voice asking.

"Yea, I'm aight. Jus tired." Robyn shrugs her slender shoulder, grabbing her first period text book.

As Nicki continues talking to Rob, Bey took this time to subtly admire the tattooed Barbadian. Her slim figure wearing a deep green sweatsuit and black sneakers. Her hair in a sloppy bun and sunglasses still gracing her face. It never ceases to amaze Bey how Robyn can take something so casual and still make it sexy.

"Bey?" Nicki taps Bey softly on her ass making her jump slightly and snap back to reality

"Bey?" Nicki taps Bey softly on her ass making her jump slightly and snap back to reality. "Did you hear me?"

"Sorry, no." A blush slightly appearing on her face as she shakes her head.