Ch. 25

August 18thDestiny USA MallOnika's POV

August 18th
Destiny USA Mall
Onika's POV

"Baby, I'm tired and I wanna go back to the hotel!" Lani whined for the nineteenth time today.

"You promised we'd go shopping, so stop complaining!" I slant my eyes at her while dragging her into the Gucci store.

"We've been shopping, bae. For four hours!"

Just as I was about to respond I got a text from Bey.

JuJu Bey❤😍: Robyn's driving me fucking crazy! 🤬 where are you?? Let's switch people!

To Bey: sounds like a mf'in plan! Lani won't stop fucking complaining! Where are you?? 🤨

JuJu Bey❤😍: we're by the food court.

To Bey: Again?!

JuJu Bey❤😍: wasn't me this time asshole. Robyn got high and has the fuckin munchies.

To Bey: Okay. We're at Gucci.

JuJu Bey❤😍: K. Be there in five.

"Nika! Did you even hear me?" Lani asked as she pulled me to her, pulling my body into her legs as she sat on the waiting bench.

"No, crybaby. I didn't. I was talking to Bey."

Lani whined against my stomach as her arms squeezed my body even more. "Bey and I are staying here. You and Rih can go back to the hotel."

Lani snapped away from me with a frown on her face. "Fuck you mean?"

I popped her mouth before glaring at her. "Don't curse at me. And since you two wanna keep complaining, Bey and I are gonna shop alone!"

"Pft. What'd Rih say about that?"

"Dunno don't care." I shrugged back at her.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Bey dragging Robyn into the store.

"Dis da last muhfuckin store." Robyn said to Bey with an eye roll.

"Uh for you, yes it is. For me and Nick? No, its not." Robyn gave her the same expression Lani just gave to me.

"Da fuck you talkin bout?"

Bey crossed her arms and glared at Rih who snarled her lip back at her. "You and Lani's cry baby asses can go back to the hotel. Nicki and I are gonna keep shopping."

"Nah, dat ain't 'appenin. I told you dat neither of you were goin anywhea without me or Lani." Robyn said in a deeper tone while keeping eye contact with Bey. I heard Bey smack her lips before turning to me.

Again I shrug my shoulders, not wanting to leave but also not wanting to piss Rih off.

"Robyn, if you don't want us by ourselves, then you're staying. You promised me we'd do what I wanted and this is what I want."