Ch. 33

December 7thFenty Warehouse Robyn's POV

December 7th
Fenty Warehouse
Robyn's POV

"Where's Bey?" I ask Nicki after walking into the conference room and seeing she wasn't in here with everyone.

"Uh... she didn't tell you?" I furrow my eyebrows at Nicki.

"Tell me what?"

"Um.. she's sitting this one out."

Sitting this one out? The fuck does that even mean?

"I'll be back." I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial her number.

The line rings three times before I'm sent to voicemail. I feel my blood pressure Rising, and I hang up and decide to text her instead of leaving a message.

MyEverything❤💦: G, answer your fucking phone

She text me back not even 5 seconds later and all it says is I'm busy. I quickly respond back telling her she needs to call me ASAP.

Her face pops up on my screen a minute later, and I quickly swipe to answer.

"G where da fuck are you?"
'Is this why you needed me to call you, Robyn? To yell and cuss at me?' I let out an annoyed sigh and rub my thumb down the bridge of my nose.
"Where are you?"
'I'm getting my hair done and a wax.'
"Giselle, da fuckin meeting is today. Did you forget?"
'No.'
"No? Then why da hell aren't you hea?"
'Robyn, I told you last week. I'm out. That doesn't mean I'm only out sometimes. I'm out.'
"Dun fuckin play wit me right now, Bey. We can't be one man down days before da 'it!"
'You'll be able to find someone else, Rih. I'm sure of it. Just be careful who you bring in. But hey, I gotta go. I'm up.'

I pull the phone away and see she hung up. "Fuck!" I run my hand through my hair and pull on it.

I walk into the conference room and see my crew waiting. I pull my phone back out and call Em, telling him I need him to get here in the next twenty minutes.

"We'll meet back up when Em gets hea." Everyone nods their heads at me before I leave the room again.

It doesn't take Em more than ten minutes to come in, and I immediately get down to business after.

●●●●●●●

I bounce my leg against the floor as I smoke my blunt and wait for Bey to walk in the door.

I'd been sitting down here waiting for the past three hours for her to show up and every minute that goes by my anger gets worse and worse. This is my third blunt since I've gotten home and I've already had three doubles, now working on my fourth.

The effects of the blunt and alcohol evaporate the second Bey walks in at nine o'clock with Jessie behind her.

Her laughter stops when she sees me at the table, but she doesn't stay focused on me too long. I ash the blunt and stand up, walking towards them.