Ch. 50

August 20th
Fenty/Knowles Residence
Beyoncé's  POV

My beautiful twins are two weeks old today, and it seriously feels like time's flying by.

I tried to talk to Tina while she was here, tried giving her a chance, but I wasn't ready. I told Robyn it isn't a conversation a brand new mom should be having and if she's serious about being a mom than she can come back in a few months when I'm not so hormonal and sleep deprived.

I can't lie, I was very thankful she was so understanding. I was waiting for her to yell at me for not wanting to talk to my moms.

"Yo, behbey!"

"Shhh!" I quickly move out of the room to meet her before she tries yelling again in case she didn't hear my shush.

"Oh, shit. Sorry, behbey. I didn't know dey was sleepin."

"It's ok. What'd you need, bae?"

"Mel and Nick said dey needed tuh talk tuh us." I frown slightly but nod my head regardless.

"Do you know about what?"

"Nah. But dey in da livingroom waiting fah us." I bite my bottom lip as I shrug and nod again. Rih wraps an arm around my waist as we walk towards the girls.

I see Nicki sitting on the loveseat with Mel beside her, and I can see whatever she needs to talk about is serious. It has to be about what's been fuckin with her for the last three weeks...

"What's going on, babe?" Her head snaps up out of her hands when she hears me.

She gives me a soft smile while letting out a deep breath, and I feel myself somehow getting even more nervous.

"So um... Right before the girls were born, I took a pregnancy test and um.." My eyes widen and my heart begins pounding in my chest.

"Are you pregnant?!" I ask excitedly with my hands clasped together. She looks at Mel who smiles and nods before she looks back at me.

"Yeah. I am."

I scream in excitement and run over to her, practically tackling her tiny frame. She giggles as she wraps her arms around me and hugs me back.

I hear Rih behind me congratulating Mel before I pull back and sit right next to Nicki. I hold her face in my hands, and my smile falters slightly when I notice a certain look in her eye. Instead of saying anything in front of Rih or Mel, I just lean in and kiss her cheek.

I stand up and give Mel a hug while congratulating her too. Seconds later I hear Anaya's cry through the monitor. I let out a deep sigh in slight frustration before looking at Nick. "Come help me with the babies right quick."

She nods her head and stands up, taking my outstretched hand. I give Rih a kiss before continuing to the room.

Once we get to my room, Anaya luckily put herself right back to sleep, and neither baby was awake or whining. I pull Nicki a little further in and sit on the edge of the bed, forcing her to sit next to me.

"Spill it." Nicki arches her brow at me and gives me a confused expression. "Somethings fucking with you. What is it?"

"Nothing, Bey. I'm good." She smiles softly but it's not her normal smile.

"I'm your best friend. I know everything about you. The look you had on your face after telling me and Rih you were pregnant says there's something wrong. Now I'll say it again, spill it."

Nicki looks towards the door before bringing her nail to her teeth and biting it. I stay silent as she takes a deep breath before finally looking up at me