Ch. 16

March 13thCancun

March 13th
Cancun. Mexico
Beyoncé's POV

"So I said I love you to Rihanna earlier." Nicki practically broke her neck as she looked towards me and stopped walking.

We're on the elevator, going down to meet ma and pops for dinner.

"What'd she say?!"

"She said she loved me back." My heart fluttered slightly at the memory.

"Oh my god! Bey, that's so exciting!" She wrapped her arms around me tightly, making me smile even wider.

"I was so scared. I legit cried when I said it and then cried even harder when she said it back." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You deserve to be happy, Bey. I swear you've had so much happen lately that if anyone deserves this happiness, it's you. I'm so excited and happy for the way your life is going right now."

"Thank you, Nicki. I don't know where I'd be without you in my life." I wrap my arm around her side and squeeze her again before we made it to the table where Carol and Bob were.

"Hi my beautiful girls!" Ma says with a huge grin as she stands up and pulls Nicki and me into a hug.

"Hi mommy. Hi daddy." Nicki says as she kisses her father on his cheek.

"Hi mama." I kiss Carols cheek before doing the same to Robert. "Hey pops."

"Hey sweetie." I love Roberts smile. It's so genuine and fatherly.

"Where are your girlfriends?" Ma asks as we take our seats.

"They said they had to get something before coming here." Nicki answers with a shrug.

Seconds later Rih and Lani walked into the restaurant. I bit my lip as I watched the natural beauty just fucking ooze from Rihanna. I'm so damn lucky...

"Mr. and Mrs. Maraj." Rih greeted ma with a kiss on her cheek, making ma blush and giggle before she gave a kiss on pops cheek that made his cheeks turn pinkish, and Nicki and I chuckle as Lani does the same getting the same results.

"Sorry, we're late. The store took longer than we thought."

"Oh, which store?" Ma asked with genuine interest.

"Walmar-" Lani says

"Clothes s-" Rihanna says at the same time. They both close their mouths and look at each other before saying what the other had said at the same time.

"Clothes s-"

"Walma-"

"Mhm." I cross my arms and squint my eyes at them, seeing Nicki doing the same. Ma and pops start laughing, but I don't find anything funny. Shits suspect as hell.

"There are no walmarts around here." Nicki said in a matter of fact tone.

"Its a clothes store... like Walmart but it's not. Its like their Walmart." Lani explains with a cheeky grin.