Ch. 6

Omniscient January 27thElsik High School

Omniscient
January 27th
Elsik High School

"Ya know why Bey been dogin me all day?" Robyn asks Nicki when they get to their lockers.

It's now her free period, and Bey hasn't said two words to her today. Well, actually she hadn't said more than 5 words total in the past couple of days and for the life of her, Rihanna couldn't figure out why.

"Um..." the corner of Nicki's bottom lip shrugged down tells Robyn there's something going on.

"Wha, Nick? Jus say it." She places her stuff in her locker before closing it and leaning against it.

"I'm not really supposed to say." Nicki says apologetically.

"Nicki, come on. She won't tell me, so ya know ya haffi tell mi." Robyn crosses her arms and stares at Nicki.

Onika let's out a deep sigh before closing her locker and running her fingers through her hair.

"She's mad you won't have sex with her." Robyn's mouth drops open at the reason why Bey's been so difficult lately.

"Fah real?!" Robyn asks in disbelief. Nicki just nods her head slowly. "Wowww."

"Well, I mean, it's a fair reason to be mad don't you think?"

"Hell nah!" Robyn shakes her head. "I didn wanna push ha so I thought takin it slow was wha she wanted. 'Ow da fuck was I posed tuh know dat she wanted it so soon?" Nicki just shrugs her shoulders.

"She feels like you're constantly rejecting her every time you don't keep going. She hasn't really felt like this with anyone, so she's still trying to figure herself and her body out. Don't take it personally." Nicki shrugs.

"I didn know. 'Ad I known i probably woulda already been up in dem guts last weekend at mi 'ouse." Robyn says like it was an obvious thing. "She never gave me a reason tuh tink she wanted tuh fuck already."

"I mean, has she given you any reason to think she wanted to take it slow?" Nicki asks making Robyn think back to the past week and a half.

Her and Bey only get to really see each other at school and on the weekends, but when they are together, they are awfully handsy with each other and make out a lot. But Robyn couldn't remember a time where she said she wanted it... she also couldn't remember a time where Bey said no or stop either.

Shit...

Nicki nudges her out of her thoughts and points with her chin behind her. Robyn turns around and sees Bey walking down the hall and stopping at her locker.

"We'll meet ya at da taco truck. Jus orda us da usual." Robyn says to Nicki who nods her head and grabs Kehlani on her way out the door. Robyn turns around and starts walking towards Bey.

"So ya avoidin an ignorin me because ya wanted tuh 'ave sex an couldn jus tell me dat?" Robyn says when she reaches her. Beyoncé slams her locker shut with wide eyes and looks around them to see if anyone heard her. "Fuck dem. Answa mi question." Robyn asks with a scowl on her face.