Ch. 13

March 8thMaraj Residence Omniscient

March 8th
Maraj Residence
Omniscient

"Good morning, BeyBey." Carol greets her newest house guest as Bey walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning, mama." Bey smiles and walks to the table, planting a kiss on Carol and Bob's cheeks. "Morning, pops." She says as she greets Robert.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Robert greets with a smile. "Where's our other princess?"

"Probably sleeping still." Bey chuckles with a shrug. "Thank you for-"

"Don't you dare thank us, babygirl. You are just as much our daughter as Nicki, and I am so disappointed in how your damn father reacted to this entire situation. I've always told Nicki to follow her heart, do what makes her happy, not-" Bob cuts Carol off before she gets too angry.

"Ok, sweetie. Take a breath." Bob says while softly patting her hand. Bey can't help the smile that spreads across her face.

"Thank you, ma. And I really am so thankful for you letting me stay here. I don't know where I'd be without you guys."

Carol nods her head and smiles before standing up, Robert following suit. "Bob and I have a flight in less than an hour. Our driver should be here any minute, so can you please go get Ms. Nicki?" Bey nods her head before turning and quickly running up the stairs.

Bey opens Nicki's door and, just as she suspected, finds Nicki still sleeping. She prances towards her bed before flopping down on top of her. Nicki let's out a grunt before whining and trying to buck Bey off.

When Bey holds her ground, Nicki opens her eyes and smirks. "Looks like someone's gotten practice in riding."

Bey's face turns red instantly before reaching down and pinching Nicki's nipple, earning a gasp and a harsh slap to her hand. "Ouch." They both whine while rubbing their recently injured areas.

"Ma and pops need you downstairs. They're leaving soon." Nicki groans but nods her head before standing up to follow Bey downstairs.

They reach the bottom step just as Carol and Bob are handing their luggage to the driver. "Good morning, sweetheart." Robert greets Nicki with a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning, daddy." Nicki greets before walking over and hugging her mom

"Morning princess."

"Morning, mommy. Where you guys going?"

"Seattle for the next four days." Nicki pouts but nods her head. "Don't be sad, baby. I know it's hard for you to have parents who travel so much, and that's what we wanted to talk to you about. We're going to be taking you two on a trip when we get back on Wednesday."

"Really!?! Where?!?!" Nicki squeals in excitement while clapping her hands.

"Cancun. You both can bring one friend." Both girls inwardly smirk before jumping excitedly and embracing the parents tightly.