Ch. 32

December 3rdFenty Warehouse Beyoncé's POV

December 3rd
Fenty Warehouse
Beyoncé's POV

"Robyn, why the fuck is that bitch still here?!"

The second she closed the office door, I was on her ass. Rita should not be here. She's the reason one of fucking our traps got raided!

Coming in to handle the books and to see that Rita was not only here, but she was also doing my job beyond pissed me off.

I was livid! When we got back from Barbados the first time, Rih told me she took care of it.

Taking care of it is giving the bitch a warning and hoping she doesn't do it again?!

The fuck?! Fuck no!

"G, I get why ya upset, but she didn't 'ave shit tuh do with the trap getting 'it."

"How do you know that?"

"What?"

"How do you know she didn't have anything to do with it?" I ask in a slower way than before while crossing my arms

"Because she was at da otha trap wit Trav." I hum my response and run my tongue over my top row of teeth.

"Robyn, she's bad news and shouldn't be here!"

"She 'asnt done anything tuh make me think dat, Bey."

"YOU asked me to be the one to feel bitches out like her because you can't! I'm telling you she shouldn't be here!"

"And I'm telling you she's been a good asset tuh da company!" I take in a deep breath while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You know what? You asked me to feel her out, and if you're not going to listen to me when I say there's something wrong, don't expect me to warn you anymore. And don't be surprised when she gets you locked up." I storm out of her office and slam her door.

Of course Rita's the first muthafucka I see. I roll my eyes at her when she has the nerve to smile at me and continue walking out of the warehouse.

"Bey!" I'm almost to my car when Nicki's voice stops me. I turn around and arch my brow. "Where are you going? I thought we were supposed to discuss the next hit with Rih?"

"Imma sit this one out."

"Sit it out? What?" Her deep confused frown makes me chuckle. "Bey, what's going on?"

"Nothing." She deadpans me and crosses her arms, making me chuckle again.

"I'm your best friend. What's going on?"

"I don't trust Rita."

"Ion trust the bitch either but what's that got to do with the hit?"

"Rih isn't valuing my input, so imma let her see how well she does without it."