Ch. 27

August 21stDr

August 21st
Dr. Ricardo's Office
Beyoncé's POV

"Have you been noticing anything different with your body now than before you were pregnant?" Dr. Ricardo asked in his heavy accent.

"Um... no." I shake my head with a confused Expression on my face.

"Behbey..."

I look at Rih and arch my brow. "Yes?"

She gives me a look, but I'm not quite catching on to what she's getting to. "She's been extremely tired, even more so than before and doesn't have a lot of energy."

The doctor nods while taking my blood pressure again.

"What about dizziness? Or any shortness of breath?"

"Um, I get lightheaded at times but my breathing has been fine." I look at Rih to confirm what I'm saying. She nods her head in agreement while holding my hand. "Why?"

"Well, your skin tone has been looking more and more flushed each time I see you. With these symptoms, I believe you have an iron deficiency. I'm going to run a few tests to make sure everything's okay, and I will let you know within the next few days."

"Wait... what does it mean if she has it?" Robyn asks with a worried expression.

"Well, iron deficiency in a pregnancy increases the chances of a premature birth. We will keep an eye on it, if she does have it. It's treatable so please don't worry yourselves."

I let out a heavy sigh and nod. I hear what he's saying, and I know he's right, but it doesn't stop my eyes from watering.

"It'll be aight, princess." Robyn says softly in my ear before kissing my cheek. I give her a small smile and nod.

We sit in the doctors office for the next thirty minutes as they take some blood and have me pee in a cup. He gives us a list of all the foods I need to eat more of and the foods and shit I should stay away from. My horny ass of course asked if it was still okay to have sex, and I was more than fucking thankful when he said yes.

The ride to the warehouse was silent, and it didn't help with my mind running a-fucking-mok.

When we pulled up the warehouse, I grabbed my door to get out. Robyn's hand gripped my arm softly to hold me back before she grabbed my face in her hands.

"I know it's a lot easier said than done, but you can't worry and stress yuhself out, G. You're going tuh be ok and da behbey is going tuh be ok."

"I know." I bite my lip and blink back the burn in my eyes. "I'm just a little emotional. I'm fine." She smiles and leans in, placing a soft kiss on my lips, before nodding and opening her door.

I follow suit and get out, meeting her at the front of the car and grabbing her hand, before she walks us into her main warehouse.

Wayne and August are sitting at the front smoking with wide smiles on their face. "Why you smiling like dat? Y'all look like a bunch of creeps." Rih teases them while wrapping an arm around my waist.