Ch. 26

August 20th
Fenty/Knowles/Maraj/ Residence
Beyoncé's POV

"What do you wanna do, babes?" Nicki lets out a soft sigh and shrugs.

"She's already moved out, there's nothing more that needs to be done."

"I know but you're still gonna see her around. I mean... we all kinda work together."

She let's out a groan and runs a hand through her hair. "I thought she'd be different." Her voice was so quiet I was barely able to understand her.

"I know, baby."

"I thought I'd finally found what you and Rih have. Come to find out I just found another fucking Faree." She let's out a dark chuckle while wiping her cheek.

"What happened? I mean, I know she cheated, but what was the breaking point the other day?"

"I uh... I went through her phone. What is it they say? Don't be upset when you find what you were looking for?" She chuckles again and shakes her head. "She was still messaging that bitch Shalea."

"Did it say she was still seeing her?"

"Yup. They were actually together the day before we left to go to the hotel."

"Nic-"

"What is wrong with me? Why am I never enough?" I felt a bad pain hit my chest from her question, but I also felt this incredibly deep anger bubble up.

I gripped her chin and forced her to look at me. "Onika Tanya fucking Maraj, do not ever put someone else's dumb ass decisions and fuck ups on yourself! You are so god damn gorgeous, and you are an amazing muthafuckin woman. There is nothing wrong with you! You are more than enough, and I don't ever want to hear you say that shit again!"

She tried pulling out of my grip, so I tightened it on her face. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." She gritted through her teeth while glaring at me. I smile and peck her nose before releasing her face.

"Good."

"You didn't have to do allah that." She rubs her jaw while pouting. I giggle and shrug.

"You didn't have to say allah that dumb shit, but you did."

"Enough about me. How are you feeling?"

"Eh. I'm ok." I shrug and smile while standing up. "I am hungry though soooo."

"Your ass is always hungry." Nick cackles while standing up and slipping her shoes back on.

"Fuck you."

"Pft. You wouldn't be able to handle me, Bey. Trust me."

I know she meant it as a joke, but my body reacted to that a little too much. This damn baby has me either hungry, horny or tired.

"Whatever." I mumble making her laugh again at my flushed face. "If I can handle Robyn, I can handle anyone." I quip after clearing my head.

"Touché my nigga." She nods in agreement with a small laugh.

"Behbey?!" Robyn's loud ass shouts when we reach the bottom step, making me jump in the air.

"The fuck, Rob?" I hold my chest and sigh in relief.

"Sorry, scary ass. Didn't know you were 'eadin down." Her and Nicki laugh at me, making my already red face redder. She walks over and kisses my cheek before handing me a bag. "Whea you two goin?"

"We were going to get food, but I don't have to now." I smirk and take the bag of food into the kitchen.

"What are you doing back home already?" I ask as I stuff a fry into my mouth. She chuckles and walks behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I pass Nicki her food as she sits on the other side of the island. Robyn opens her mouth and I put a fry in it while arching my eyebrow, waiting on her to Still answer me.