Ch. 15

March 13thCancun

March 13th
Cancun. Mexico
Robyn's POV

"Please." Sometimes I hate how well she knows me... how well she knows my weaknesses. "Please, Daddy." She speaks quietly, making me internally groan as her lips ghost over mine before her tongue swipes my bottom lip.

"Fuck." I groan and roll my eyes. "Fine, but if anyone touches or even stares too 'ard at what's mine, its yuh ass." She nods her head while smiling widely.

For the last thirty minutes we've been arguing about this skimpy ass bikini that she bought with Nicki earlier. She wanted to wear it now to go to the beach, and I told her fuck no. Well, as you can see, she got me to say yes..

Imma regret this.

We get down to the beach and walk towards the cabana that Nicki and Lani were already at. It looks like they're arguing about something. I start chuckling the closer we get because Lani's not too happy with what Nicki's wearing either.

"Lani, we're on vacation! It's like a bajillion degrees! I'm not covering up!"

"Yes the fuck you are!" Lani throws a towel at Nicki that Nicki throws right back.

"No I'm not!"

"Lani, leave my best friend alone." Bey says as she wraps her arm around Nicki's waist.

"Leave my best friend alone." I say as I wrap my arm around Lani

"We're not your best friends?!" Both Nicki and Bey say loudly with shocked tones. Lani starts laughing while I try backtracking.

"Of course y'all are mi best friends..." I say with my hands up.

"Mhm." Bey rolls her eyes while Nicki crosses her arms and stares at me.

"Fah real! I was jus givin y'all shit fah gangin up on Lani."

"Oh, so I'm not your best friend?" Lani says with her eyebrow arched. I let out a loud groan and wipe my hand down my face.

"You are." They all start laughing, and I immediately feel my face heating up. "Fuck all uh y'all." I flop down on a beach chair and cross my arms.

Bey giggles before straddling my lap and trying to kiss me. I turn my head, and she kisses my cheek, still laughing. "We were just playing. You do it to me all the time."

"Yeah. But I'm in on mi own jokes." I say in a duh tone making her laugh harder.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me." She says with her lip poked out. I chuckle and roll my eyes before gripping her neck softly and bringing her lips down to mine. After a few more pecks, Bey pulls back with a shy smile. "Imma go get in the water with Nicki." I smile and nod.

"Imma get something tuh drink. Ya want anyting?"

"Um, I wanna try a piña colada." I chuckle and nod my head.