Ch. 49

August 6thFenty/Knowles ResidenceOmniscient

August 6th
Fenty/Knowles Residence
Omniscient

"I'm done. I tap out. I don't want to do this anymore." Bey cries and shakes her head rapidly.

"Come on, behbey. You can do it." Bey screams in pain while continuing to shake her head.

"I can't, I hate this. And you." She looked up to Rih with tears falling down her cheeks.

"I'm not strong enough. Please. Just do the C-Section."

"Look at me. G, look at me." When Bey looked at her, Rih gently held her face. "You are so much stronger dan you tink. You know who you are. Who are you, behbey?"

"A bad bitch." Bey said through small whimpers.

"Say it again."

"I'm a bad bitch."

"Damn right. Now push." With her hand in Robyn's, she gripped it tightly, screamed in pain while pushing.

"Baby number one is crowning!" Doc cried out. "One more big push, Bey."

With a teeth gritting grunt, she began pushing as hard as she could. After feeling like a huge pressure was lifted off of her body, Bey fell on to her back while panting heavily.

The doc cut the umbilical cord before handing his assistant baby number one to get cleaned off.

"What did we have?" Bey panted softly as she took this time to regain her strength.

Robyn looked at the beautiful baby being checked before looking back at Beyoncé with a proud smile.

"Its a girl."

Beyoncé's smile was wide and excited, matching the one on her fiance's.

"Okay, let's check baby number two." Doc walks back over to Bey, checking her abdomen to feel for the second baby's position. "Okay, looks like we got lucky. Both babies were vertex, so let's get this baby out, huh?" Bey smiles and nods quickly.

"Okay, Bey, push." Robyn takes her position back by Beyoncé's side, hand in hand.

Sucking in a deep breath, Bey begins pushing. "Baby's already crowning."

"Already?" Robyn asks in surprise. Doc chuckles and nods.

"One more big push." He says to Bey as he places his hands in position.

Within the blink of an eye Bey feels that pressure being relieved again before a second set of cries is heard.

"It's anotha girl." Rih says with an even wider smile.

"Two girls?" Bey says happily with tears in her eyes.

"And they're beautiful. Just like their mama." Robyn says as she sees the second baby being weighed and cleaned off.