Ch. 34

December 12thFenty Warehouse Robyn's POV

December 12th
Fenty Warehouse
Robyn's POV

My eyes were heavier than they'd ever been. I hadn't been able to sleep in over four days, and I can barely keep my eyes open. My head was pounding, my stomach had been in knots for days, and my chest felt tight. My anxiety had been crippling lately, and it was fuckin with my business. The only person who could ever get me through an anxiety attack isn't here, and its killin me.

"Robyn?" My head snapped up when I heard her voice.

Fuck, I missed her voice.

I stood up from my chair but stopped myself from moving any further. All I wanted was to wrap my arms around her, hold her, kiss her, but I'm ninety percent sure she'd hit me if I did that.

"You called me over?" She asked after stepping into the office. She crossed her arms over her stomach and stood behind the chairs.

"Yeah..." I nod while letting out a sigh. "Behbey please come'ome."

"Rita still working here?" I let out another deep sigh and run my hand down my face. "So that's a yes." She nods her head while running her tongue over her teeth.

"Ow am I supposed tuh fire ha? Am I just supposed tuh say 'aye mi gyal doesn't wantchu hea, ya fired?"

"No, you say 'you're a snake, and you gotta go.' If it's too much for you to handle, I'll do it." She tilts her head and stares at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"Bey-" she puts her hand up.

"Why'd you call me here, if you weren't telling me you let her go?"

"I called you because I need you. I can't do dis shit without you!"

"Rih... I gave you two days to make a choice. You've obviously chosen to keep her around and that means you've chosen to let me go." Her voice cracks while she shakes her head. "I gotta go. I'm meeting up with someone."

She turns around when a tear falls down her cheek, and I hear her sniffle softly. "I'll have my things out by the end of the day." She doesn't turn around as she speaks, she keeps her back to me before quickly walking out of my office.

I pick up my phone and chuck it across the room. It shatters into pieces on the floor and leaves a dent in the wall.

I can't lose her.

Not over this.

Not over something so fucking irrelevant.

"Fuck dat."

I throw on my coat and run out of my office. I run down the stairs and out the warehouse. I make it to the front of the building just as Bey is backing out.

"BEYONCÉ!" I start running towards the car and shout her name again. Her head snaps forward as she steps on the breaks.

I keep running until I'm at her door. She rolls down her window, I'm assuming to talk, and I stick my hand in and unlock the door.