Ch. 4

Omniscient January 17thMaraj Residence

Omniscient
January 17th
Maraj Residence

"Holy... fucking..."

"Shit." Beyoncé finishes Nicki's statement as they both shamelessly stare at the third leg between Robyn's thighs.

"Aight ya saw it." Robyn grips her boxers and jeans, pulling them back up over her hips.

"Jesus, Robyn." Nicki still can't get over their newfound revelation. "How do you hide that fucking monster?" She blinks her eyes slowly, still looking at the clothed area where Robyn's dick was previously showing.

"Aye, stop lookin now." Robyn snaps her fingers to get both of the girls attention with a chuckle.

"Seriously, Robyn. You... um. You are uh." Beyoncé continues stuttering over her words trying to find the right words.

"She's trying to say you have a huge dick, so back to my question. How the fuck do you hide that big ass thing?!" Nicki's hands and arms mimic a what the hell kind of posture.

"I dun know." Robyn shrugs. "I've 'ad it all mi life. I guess I'm jus used tuh it now."

"Jesus." Beyoncé murmurs, still in a small shock.

She knew that the thought of Rihanna having a dick was arousing, but she wasn't prepared for her body's response when she actually saw it. There was another pull in between her legs, but this one was different. It was much stronger and much, much harder to ignore.

There was a ring at the door again snapping everyone from their individual thoughts. "Oh! That's the pizza! Robyn, why don't you start rollin a blunt for us while I go take care of the food." Nicki grabs her stash box and hands it to Robyn, who nods her head and starts up right away.

Once Nicki's out of the room, Robyn looks up at a still speechless Bey with a nervous smile.

"Bey." She calls out softly, causing the other girl to snap her head up. Robyn swallows the chuckle wanting to escape when she sees the pink tint on that caramel skin.

"Hmm?" Bey hums in response.

"I wan know wha ya tink abou wha ya jus saw." Robyn asks looking at her before focusing her eyes back on the blunt she's rolling.

"Um... what do you mean?" Bey asks nervously, looking back at the ground.

"Ah ya grossed out by it?" Bey snaps her head up quickly and shakes it.

"God no!" She says a little too loudly. She cringes, hoping Rih won't react to her outburst.

"It change 'ow ya feel abou me?" Robyn looks up with a perfectly arched eyebrow. Again Bey shakes her head. "And 'ow do ya feel abou me?"

Oh God, is she asking what I think she's asking? Beyoncé's mind races wondering what she could possibly mean.

Luckily she's saved by her loud mouthed best friend before she had to answer.