Ch. 20

July 20thNew York City, New York Fenty Warehouse Robyn's POV

July 20th
New York City, New York
Fenty Warehouse
Robyn's POV

"If I'm bein a hunnit, I think its Jaylyn, and ion think he's working alone." Wayne says while taking a pull.

"Why you say think its him?" Trey asks with an arched brow.

"Aight, look, he's only been here for two months, right? Well, the problems we've been having started about two months ago." Wayne shrugs. "Iono man, it just made sense."

"Who recommended we 'ire 'im?" I ask the room in general.

"Your aunt hired him, but I think it was actually Lita who actually recommended him. She said they're cousins or some shit." Em responds

I lean back and bite my bottom lip. "Fuck. Aight. I want-."

A knock on the door caused me to stop talking and all of us to turn our heads to see who it was. I couldn't help my lips molding into a wide smile when I saw my future pop her head in.

I tilt my head, telling her to come over to me, and bite my lip as she sashays her way over.

Damn I love her body.

She's about to stand beside me until I pull her down into my lap. She wraps an arm around my neck before leaning on me.

"Aye, behbey." She smiles bashfully before pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hi." Her voice that soft and quiet tone that somehow always calms me down. "Everything ok? You look a little stressed, baby."

"Just dealing with some bullshit. I'm aight." I kiss her cheek before looking back at the table.

"So whatchu want us to do boss?"

"I want someone tuh watch 'im. At all times. Da nigga doesn't go anywhea near mi shit. Da plans on da next 'it needs tuh stay between da six of us. Not a fuckin word tuh anyone." I respond to Trey with a pointed look.

"What about Lita?" Wayne asks with an arched brow.

I felt Bey tense up immediately after Lita's name was mentioned. I shoot Wayne a snarl before Bey looks back at me.

Fuck.

"You didn't get rid of her?"

"Its not dat easy, behbey."

"Uh yes the fuck it is. Its 'hey Lita, you're fired.' And then you let one off in her fuckin dome. The fuck?"

My eyes bugged out from her answer while Lani's dumbass started laughing.

"Damn." Trey said through laughter. "You got a lil g baby on your hands."

"Shooting her is yuh suggestion?" I ask her to make sure she was serious.

"No, it's my answer." Bey said with her lip curled.

"Jesus, behbey." I put my hand on my forehead and shake my head. What am I gonna do with her?