Ch. 7

Omniscient January 29thElsik High School

Omniscient
January 29th
Elsik High School

"Wait, what did your aunt do after finding you two?!" Kehlani asks, amusement laced in her voice. She's standing next to Nicki and Robyn's lockers, talkin about what happened the other day. Nicki happened to bring up Bey and Robyn getting caught after fucking, and they both thought it was sooo hilarious.

"Thankfully it was jus mi Aunt Mary, and not mi Aunt Dana. She jus smirked at us and left. She forgot ha credit card or some shit." Robyn says shrugging as her left arm holds around Bey's shoulder.

Bey hides her blushing face against Robyn's side as she thinks about the absolutely horrific incident. She'd never been so terrified or humiliated in her life. Not only was it obvious that they'd been skipping school to do something they probably shouldn't be, but she had hickeys littered everywhere on her neck and chest.

"Wait, is your aunt Dana Owens?!" Kehlani asks excitedly. Robyn chuckles and nods her head.

"Who's Dana Owens and why you know her?" Nicki asks Lani with her eyebrow up.

"She was my lawyer last year. She's fuckin amazing!" Robyn just continues chuckling and nods again. "Her wife, Mary Jane, so fuckin nice too! She made me the best fuckin cookies yo!" Lani says excited as hell.

"I didn't know your aunt was a lawyer." Bey says to Robyn, who just smiles and nods in response.

"She isn't just a lawyer. She's in the top 5 lawyers in the state AND the absolute best LGBT lawyer in Texas!" Lani brags for Robyn.

"What does your aunt Mary do?" Bey asks unwrapping her arm around Robyn side.

"She's a singer. Mostly produces an writes though."

"So do you ever get to go in and sing with her?!" Nicki asks with her hands clapping. Rob laughs and shrugs before nodding slightly.

"Sometimes. I've been dere like 4 or 5 times."

"That's fucking awesome. Damn, I wish my guardians were as cool as yours." Lani says enviously but with a wide, genuine smile.

"Shit me too." Bey and Nicki say making everyone laugh.

"I gotta ask, BeyBey, what did your parent say about all those love marks on your body?" Kehlani smirks as her arms wrap around Nicki's torso, pulling the shorter girl into her body. Nicki smiles at the action and lays her head against Lani's shoulder.

"Concealer. They don't see them." Bey shrugs and laces her fingers with Robyn's.

For the past two days she'd had to wear concealer at home to hide them from her parents, so they wouldn't question her. Ones on her neck she can easily say she got from a guy she was kissing, but chest hickeys? Yeah, her parents would flip the fuck out. At school she just let's them show, not too worried about it.