Ch. 2

Omniscient January 3rdMaraj Household

Omniscient
January 3rd
Maraj Household

"Nicki, I think Shawn's cheating me." Beyoncé bites her nails, a nervous habit of hers, as she stares at her best friend. Nicki badly wanted to smack the back of Bey's head and tell her of course his dog ass is cheating, but she couldn't do that. For one, it'd hurt Bey more than it would help her, and two, she's going through the same shit with Safaree.

So instead, Onika just sighs and sits by her best friend on the bed. "Why do you think that, BeyBey?"

"Because he wouldn't say my name or call me baby last night when I called, he just kept calling me 'man or dude' like I was one of his boys. And then!" Nicki jumps as Bey gets louder and stands up to her feet. "That nasty little bitch, Kim, was all up in his face this morning, and he was all smiling and shit, and then I heard her say she had fun and wanted to do it again soon. That was when Shawn finally saw me standing there. When I asked what she had fun with, he said she was just talking about the football game."

Nicki sighs again before biting her bottom lip. After Bey saw that, she knew Nicki was fighting with herself to stay quiet.

"Just say it, Nick!" Bey says irritated

"First of all, bitch, don't raise yo voice at me. I'm not the one you should be getting mad at." Nicki tilts her head as she looks at Beyoncé like she's lost her mind.

Bey sighs before giving Nicki a remorseful look. "I'm sorry, babes. Can you please just say what's on your mind though?"

"You're too smart to ignore the signs, Bey. You know as well as I do, he's cheating. Just like my dumb ass knows Safaree is cheating on me." It hurt Nicki to admit that out loud, but she had to admit it at one point or another. Just like Bey needs to.

Bey takes a deep breath and tries to stop her eyes from burning, but the tears still blur her eyesight. "What am I supposed to do, Nicki?"

"Why do you wanna be with him? Do you love him?" Nicki asks her.

"Yeah, I think so." Bey shrugs. "And I don't know why I wanna be with him. I think it just is stuck in my head that I'm supposed to be with him."

"That right there." Nicki points at the imaginary sentence. "Is why you shouldn't be with him. If you don't know if you love him after all this time, and you don't know why you're with him, than you really shouldn't be, babe. Is the sex good?" Nicki tilts her head wondering if she just has dick brain.

"I mean, yeah, I guess." Bey shrugs again as she thinks about her sex life.

Sex to her is something she can take or leave. It's not something she craves, and she doesn't understand why people are so crazy about it. Most of the time, she's just grateful Shawn's done when he cums, which is after maybe 4 minutes.

"He took your virginity right?" Bey nods at her question. "So you've never had sex with anyone else?" Bey shakes her head. "Damn, Bey. Maybe you should take a break and just explore yourself with other people." Nicki suggests seriously.