Ch. 30

September 29th NYC, New York Omniscient

September 29th
NYC, New York
Omniscient

"Behbey, wake up!" Robyn's voice was frantic as she shook her girlfriend from her deep slumber. "Bey, behbey, wake up."

Beyoncé's eyes opened slowly, and she looked at her girlfriend in confusion. "What's wrong, babe?" Her voice croaked out. Robyn was staring at her lower half with a horrified expression.

Her eyes went to where Robyn's were, and she instantly began to panic. "Oh my god!"

Her scared tone snapped Robyn back to reality. She grabbed her cell phone and brought it to her ear as she jumped up to go to Beyoncé's side.

"Doc, I need you tuh get tuh da hospital right now!" She didn't give him a chance to respond before she hung up.

She slipped her shoes on and scooped Bey up. "Nicki!" She shouted, obvious fear in her voice as she ran from their room down the hall.

"Nick!"

Seconds later Nicki was at the bottom of the stairs, and her eyes went wide as tears burned them like needles. "Oh my god! What happened?!"

"I don't know! I'm takin ha tuh da hospital."

"I'm right behind you." Nicki sprinted back up the stairs to wake Mel and slip some clothes and shoes on.

What should've been a twenty minute drive was only eight. Rihanna's hands were sweaty, and her stomach was doing somersaults the entire way.

Pulling up to the emergency room entrance, she threw the car in park and went to get Bey out. Seconds later doc was pulling in behind her.

"What happened?" He asked as they pushed her inside the hospital in a wheel chair.

"I don't know. We went tuh bed and... and she was fine! I woke up tuh piss and saw all da fuckin blood when I got back in the bed!" Robyn explained frantically.

"Nurse Sarah, I'm going to need your assistance. Let's get her out of those clothes, and get the ultrasounds in here! Pelvic, doppler, and fetal echocardiogram!" The nurse nodded and quickly went to get extra hands to grab the machines.

"Beyoncé, are you feeling any abdominal pain?"

Bey nodded her head sadly. "Are you nauseated?" She shook her head. "What do you feel right now, Beyoncé?" Bey looked up at him with a tear stained face before shaking her head once again.

"Empty..."

October 13th
Fenty/Knowles/Maraj Residence
Robyn's POV

"Behbey?" I knocked on the door of our room before entering. I see her in the same spot I left her hours ago, laying on her side, curled in a ball and looking out the window. Bey looked over her shoulder at me, letting me know she heard me, before turning back around.