Ch. 14

Maraj Residence March 12thBeyoncé's POV

Maraj Residence
March 12th
Beyoncé's POV

"Seriously, I need to know who the fuck that was." Nicki says for the hundredth time.

"I know, Nick, but we can't focus on that right now. We're literally on our way to a paradise location. Let it go for now, and we'll deal with it when we get back." I try to calm her. She let's out a deep sigh and nods her head.

"You're right. Now, where the fuck are our dumbass girlfriends? They're twenty minutes late, and I'm leaving with or without their asses." I chuckle and nod my head agreeing with her

"Rih said they'd be here soon. Just stopped to get something." She nodded her head letting out another sigh.

We sat on the porch and watched as the driver loaded our suitcases. I was so thankful Solo ran my passport to me this morning. I thought she'd forgotten since she didn't stop by last night like she was supposed to, and it didn't help that she wasn't answering her phone when I called today. When I asked why she didn't answer, she said it was because she was already on her way over here to bring it.

"Girls, we need to go." Robert popped his head out giving us a smile that said 'you better tell their asses to hurry.' We both say okay.

I pull my phone out, just about to call Rih when I see her car pulling up. I smile wide when I see her hopping out. Both her and Lani are quickly grabbing their things, already shouting they're sorry, and it wasn't their faults, before coming over and giving both Nicki and I a hug.

Nick and I see the flowers and a present in their hands and smile even wider. "Sorry, babies, these are for moms and pops." Lani says with a small smile.

"You better have brought me something." I glare at Rih. Her beautiful laugh makes me smile and drop the pout quickly. She pecks my lips and says I'll get it later.

Right on time, mama and pop walk out. "Sorry we're late. We had to stop and get yall something." Lani says as she hands the present to dad and my baby hands the flowers to ma.

"Aw thank you, sweethearts." Ma says as she kisses both their cheeks. "Let's go before we're late girls."

We all nod our heads and head towards the car. Rihanna holds the door open, having all of us girls climb in while dad holds the door open on the other side for ma.

It doesn't take more than an hour and half for us to be on the plane and in the air. "Girls, Bob and I are very tired, so we're gonna get some shuteye. Please don't hesitate to wake us up if you need anything though." Nicki and I both smile and nod, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Nicki goes back to her seat with Lani, so I snuggle close to Rih, laying my head on her shoulder. After a few minutes I feel her staring at me, so I turn to look at her and smile, feeling my stomach flip flop from the stare. "What?" I ask with a small chuckle.