Ch. 22

July 26thBogota, Colombia Robyn's POV

July 26th
Bogota, Colombia
Robyn's POV

"Get da fuck off of me, I'm fine! I need yuh asses tuh go find mi fuckin gyal!"

I shove Wayne away from me for the tenth time. "Robyn, keep yo ass down!" Lani shouts at me and pulls me back while Wayne holds his hand against my bleeding arm.

I look over and see Nicki with her knees to her chest, staring off into space, stuck in a trance. Her eyes are watery, and even though no tears have fallen, it looks like she's about four/five seconds from wil'in.

"Kehlani, getcha fuckin ass off of me and go help yuh gyal! Wayne, go find Bey or I swea tuh Jah, I will shoot you!"

I feel my chest tightening as my mind races and my anxiety takes over.

The last hour turned my life upside down, and I don't even know what the fuck just happened...

***Five Hours Earlier***

"Ohhhh fuck!"

"Like dat, behbey?" I angle my hips and go deeper.

"Yes, daddy! Mmm Fuck fuck fuck!" Her back arches into me as her walls clamp tightly around my member.

Damn, her pussy been feelin even better somehow lately, and it was makin it hard to not fuckin bust already.

Bey leans up and bites my neck as she moans loudly. When my strokes speed up again, she pulls away from my neck and I instantly become hypnotized by the way she looks.

She's so fucking flawless. Every thing about her is just perfect, and I feel so god damn lucky she's all mine.

Her hand reaches up and cups the side of my face. She pulls me down and kisses me softly before placing her forehead on mine. "I love you." She moans out.

"Mm shit I love you more, Giselle."

The hand on my lower back begins scratching me as her body arches in to me again. "D-Daddy." Her eyes roll up and her pussy clenches me tightly.

"Shit I'm finna cum, princess." My hips dig even deeper into her, and she throws her head back and moans.

"Me t-too! Fuck!" Two deep thrusts later I feel her sweet, warm liquid squirt against my dick and lower half. I let out a growl and press my lips to hers, swallowing her beautiful sounds as I let go deep inside her.

Thank god for fuckin birth control.

*****

"I don't wanna go." Bey whined as she pulled the covers back over her head. I let her take a small nap after our session earlier and now I'm paying for it. Getting her out of bed is hard as hell lately.