Ch. 24

July 29thRobyn's Warehouse New York Beyoncé's POV

July 29th
Robyn's Warehouse
New York
Beyoncé's POV

"So everything's ok with my lil niece or nephew?" Nicki asked as her hand rubbed my flat stomach.

I chuckled and nodded my head before laying it against her shoulder.

"The doctor said that because of what I've been through I need to take it slow, but he or she should be okay. My blood pressure was a little high and I was still a little dehydrated from not having anything to eat or drink while I was with Matthew but other than that, I'm okay and they're okay."

"How'd Rih react?"

"At first she was like... in shock I think. And I think she thought I hid it from her for a long time but that went out the window when I told her I'd found out the day before Matt pulled that hoe-ish shit. But once the initial shock wore off, her fatherly instincts kicked in and she demanded I go to her doctor friend." I giggle softly before continuing.

"I asked her if she was mad and she did what she always does. She completely swept me off my feet. She told me that she wasn't mad just surprised, and that I've been the woman she knew she was going to spend the rest of her life with and have children with, and we were just getting an earlier start than we'd planned."

"Ugh why are you two so fucking good together?!" I giggled again at Nicki's comment and shrugged my shoulders. "For real though, Bey. Yall got some real love type shit."

A wide smile spread across my lips, and I nodded my head. "Yeah, I got lucky."

"Pft luck has nothing to do with it. You deserve that kinda love more than anyone I know."

Just as I was about to respond, Robyn called my name

I looked up at her with a questioning look before standing up and walking to meet her halfway.

"You ready?"

"Yes." I nodded my head for emphasis

I was more than ready to handle this shit.

"Come on." She laces our fingers and walked us to the room in the back of the warehouse.

When we walked in, I saw Matthew and Shawn both tied to some chairs. Matthews eyes landed on me, and I saw the same fear in them that was always in my mother's ... and on multiple occasions, my own.

I knew he knew what was about to happen to him. He knew he was about to die.

"You sure you wanna do dis, behbey? Once you do dis, deres no turning back." Robyn asked me for the tenth time since I told her I wanted to handle this. She made sure to tell me what to expect. The guilt that could possibly come from killing someone and the mindfuck it could cause.

"I'm sure. I need this."

She nodded her head and planted a soft kiss on my lips before leaving my side and going to stand beside all her goons.