Ch. 10

February 14thParrish ResidenceOmniscient

February 14th
Parrish Residence
Omniscient

"Fuck." Bey curses under her breath.

She sees Robyn turning around and quickly heading back inside, and she feels her heart tighten again. "I'm sorry. Shit, I gotta go." Bey apologizes to Mia before running towards the area she saw Robyn taking off in last.

"Rob!" Bey calls out as she runs out of the front of the house. She sees the long legged woman walking rapidly towards her car. "Robyn!" She yells out again, running as quicky as she could in her heels.

"Robyn what the fuck? Wait!" Bey yells, getting frustrated.

Robyn stops and turns around just as she reaches her car. She'd forced the burning in her eyes to go away when she was running to her car, so the pain she is feeling is no longer evident in her eyes.

"What, Giselle?" She asks harshly while mugging Bey.

"Wha- why..." Bey shakes her head, angry she can't come up with words to explain the reason she came out here. "Where are you going?"

"Uh, 'ome." Robyn shrugs with her simple answer.

"Why? You just got here." Bey asks, crossing her arms to stop the small shivers from the cold air. Now that she's not dancing or in a heated makeout session, her body is having to get accustomed to the cold.

"I was on da fence about comin 'ere in da firs place. Lani wanted me tuh come check it out. I did. Now I'm goin 'ome." Again she shrugs, trying to keep the intense gaze of the other woman. Bey can't seem to read her. She thought she saw pain when she first saw her kissing Mia, but now she's unsure and feels a little dumb for running out after her.

This is the first time they've talked all week, and they both feel awkward and uncomfortable. Not to mention neither can stop looking at what the other is wearing or imagining it on a floor instead of on their bodies.

After realizing she has nothing else to say, Robyn grabs for the handle on her car.

"Okay." Bey says with a nod of her head, no longer sure of what to say, she begins backing up to head back inside.

Just as Robyn was about to get into her car, and Bey was going to walk back inside, a black truck pulled up in back of where Robyn was parked. Shawn and Kim both hopped out of the truck, making Bey stop walking and look at them with nothing but disgust on her face.

"You two dykes make up?" Shawn asks with a deep scowl on his face, looking between Bey and Rih.

Bey just glares at him with her arms crossed. After Robyn hit him, he too thought she was stopping her to protect him, and took that as a golden opportunity to get her back. When she explained it was for her and not him, his attitude went from sugar to shit real quick and ever since then he's been a complete dick to her.