Ch. 37

January 3rdRio, Brazil Beyoncé's POV

January 3rd
Rio, Brazil
Beyoncé's POV

"Marissa, did you make sure the chef prepared what I requested?"

"Yes, Ms. Knowles I-"

"What'd I say about calling me that?" I playfully squint my eyes, and she blushes while chuckling.

"I'm sorry, Bey. And yes, I made absolutely sure every little detail was in order. So tonight's your anniversary?"

"No, actually, our official anniversary is February 28th, but we met last year on the 3rd. Sooo I wanted to do something special for her today because I know she's going to be doing something for us then. I figured if I do this now, she won't suspect anything."

"Such a smart girl, Bey. And Rihanna is very, very lucky."

"Thank you." I respond meekly with heated cheeks.

The door opens a moment later and a few guys walk in with bags in their hands and Rih behind them with a few more in her own.

"What's all this?" I ask her with my eyes squinted.

"Fah you. And fah da room." The smirk on her face told me exactly what was in some of those bags.

"Why'd you get me stuff, baby?" I ask with a confused frown.

"Why wouldn't I? Plus, today's one of our like, anniversaries, right? Da day we met?"

My heart fluttered at her remembering and eyes watered. "I hate you."

"Wha?" She asks hella taken back.

"I've been planning something all day for you to surprise you, actually hoping you'd forget what today was, and you of course didn't. I hate how amazing you are." She smirks and pulls me into her.

"I love you, G."

"I love you, daddy." I press my lips to hers as I wrap my arms around her neck while both of her hands grab a hold of my ass.

A clearing of someone's throat caused me to pull back from Rih's hold. When I looked over, my lip snarled slightly at Elisa.

I hate this girl. Every intimate moment Rih and I share this bitch is always lurking in the shadows to ruin it

"Rihanna, you have a call in your office."

"Who?"

"Her names Mel and she said it's about your..." She looks at me. "Business."

I chuckle and shake my head while tugging on Rihanna's hand towards her office. This bitch is so dumb. Her business is my damn business.

Rih sits in her chair before pulling me on to her lap and placing the phone on speaker.

"Sup, Mel?"

"Yo! Is Bey dere witchu?!" I giggle at Mel's tone.

"Yes, I'm here."