Ch. 11

February 27thElsik High School Omniscient

February 27th
Elsik High School
Omniscient

"Good morning, Rams, Camilla here. It's my duty as student body president to remind you that the JV and Varsity basketball teams have a big game tomorrow night, so make sure you go and cheer them on! Also, please sign up to help in the snack shack during these games. Remember seniors, this is how we pay for our senior trip at the end of the year! Camilla out!" Bey rolled her eyes when the chipmunky voice finally sounded off the intercom. She was thankful her and Nicki didn't have to do it every morning, but she also hated when it was Cabello's turn.

Her thankfulness was short lived when the intercom sounded back on. "So sorry! I guess I was also supposed to mention the cheer squad will be doing something special during half time at the Varsity game tonight. Okay, that's all. Bye!"

Bey heard Nicki and Jauregi cackling behind her, so she turned to them with a raised eyebrow.

"She did not want to say that last part." Nicki said in between her laughter, making Lauren laugh even harder while nodding in agreement.

"Yo, is she still salty about your breakup or the fact that she didn't make the squad?" Bey asks Lauren in all seriousness. Lauren continues laughing while shrugging her shoulders.

"I think it's a little bit of both." Lauren answers with an amused look after her laughter died down. Bey chuckles lightly at her best friend and their squad mate, while shaking her head and turning back around. Camilla and Lauren split back in January after two years of drama, and Camilla constantly saying the cheerleading squad sucked, and telling Lauren she needed to choose her or the team, and blah blah blah. Lauren chose the squad and figured it was an easy way out.

Nope.

The small smile that was on Beyoncé's lips dropped immediately after hearing a certain person's laugh as they walked into the classroom. Not even having to look up from her desk to see who it is, she feels her walk passed and sees Kehlani walking behind her. Taking their usual seats that are behind both Nicki and Bey, the blonde does the same thing she'd been doing since Valentine's day. Nothing.

Kehlani steals a quick kiss from Nicki before the teacher can see, and the small blush that settles on Nicki's cheeks causes Bey to smile again. The relationship between the two has gotten more serious. They made it official at Lani's party and have been doing good since. Wanting Nicki to be happy and to be able to have their special time, Bey has opted to hang around Nicki a little less than usual. Other then at school, they only really see each other on weekends when Lani's with Rih.

As the teacher begins her lesson, Bey begins doodling in her notebook, only half listening to what the teacher is saying. She soon hears someone calling Robyn's name, and she thinks it sounds like Tinashe's thirsty little ass.

"Are you going to the game tomorrow?" Tinashe whispers once she has Rihanna's attention. She didn't hear a verbal response from Robyn, but she assumes she must've nodded her head since the girls next question was; "You wanna go together?"