Ch. 17

March 14thCancun

March 14th
Cancun. Mexico
Robyn's POV

"Is she sure?... aight... ok, baby, we'll be there asap ok?" Lani and I were walking around the hotel waiting for them to bring us food when she got a call from Nicki. I got worried when Lani pulled my arm and started speed walking the opposite way of where we were going.

"What's going on?"

"Nicki said Bey saw Shawn while they were waiting on our food."

I bite my lip and nod my head. I pull out of my phone and dial Wayne's number. He, of course, picks up immediately.

"Ayyy my niggaaaa!" I chuckle at his greeting.

"What up, Weez?"

"Aint doin shit. Chillin. What's up lil mama?"

"I need you and some of da guys tuh come down tuh Houston on Monday."

"Aight. You got it. We need to bring shit or you got it?"

"I got it. I'll see you den."

"Aight. One." I put my phone in my back pocket after he hung up.

"Who's Weez and what's the plan?" Lani asks with her eyebrow arched.

"You'll be dere Monday when some of mi guys get in. Until den, we stay close tuh da girls." She nods her head and smiles. "And we keep dis between us." She nods again and uses her fingers to imitate zipping her mouth.

When we get to the restaurant the girls went to, I see them standing outside. Bey has her arms crossed and she's chewing on her bottom lip. Always a bad sign.

She finally looks our way when Nicki starts walking towards us. She practically chokes me as she engulfs me in a hug.

"I know it was him." She doesn't even give me a chance to greet her before she starts rambling. "He was just standing there watching us. He continued staring at me until I turned my head to get Nicki's attention. When I looked back up, he was gone. I .. I- the way he.." She let out a deep sigh and shook her head. My face frowned deeply at the distress that showed on her face.

"Behbey, I need you tuh breathe." I spoke softly against her ear. I pressed my lips gently against her neck before moving to her jaw. I pulled away once her breathing had evened out. "Now, what 'appened?"

"He was just standing there watching me. I don't think he was alone."

"What makes you think that?" Lani asks with her eyebrows pulled together.

"Its just a feeling. I don't know." She sighed and shook her head again. "What are we going to do?" She asked me with her lip between her teeth.

"We ain't doin shit." I motion with my finger between us. "We just gonna enjoy our vacation and stay tuhgetha."