Ch. 29

September 2ndUnited BankPhiladelphia, PABeyoncé's POV

September 2nd
United Bank
Philadelphia, PA
Beyoncé's POV

"Aight, in and out. We keep dis shit clean, and we keep it tight. Wayne, our gyal will be by da vault. Mel, you're with me. Nick, you on da civilians. Behbey." She looked at me, and I could see she still wasn't happy about me coming. "You stay on da bitches behind da register. If one of their 'ands even moves tuh da right without us allowing it, you shoot." I nod my head so she knows I understand. Just like I did the last seven times.

"Trey, stay on da radios. If it gets hot too quick, call. I want dis car burnt down within the next fifteen minutes." We all nod this time.

Robyn looks out the window until she sees her 'friends' signal.

"Aight. Leggo." The five us throw on the masks, cock back our weapons, and pile out.

Remembering my training from Rihanna, I remain calm as we walk into the bank, my shotgun fully loaded and aimed at the employees behind the counter.

"Put yo muthafuckin hands in the air!" Wayne's voice booms. Since Rih has a very distinct voice, she doesn't talk during these times unless absolutely necessary
Mel and Rih hop on the counters, guns aimed, and I walk behind the counter with my gun on the same person it'd first landed on.

"Put the money in the bags!" Wayne shouts as Rih and Mel throw the bags in their hands at the employees. I watch their hands, making sure no one reaches for that panic button. "If you even think about pushing that button, your brain matter will be everywhere before you can even lift yo finger!"

"Try to be a hero, and you will be shot! We came here for one thing, but we will kill you if we have to!" With that, Wayne went to the vault as we stayed up front.

I see Nicki in my peripheral walking around the customers on the ground, making sure she's okay, before focusing solely on the people in front of me.

I see the blonde in the middle try to slyly reach for the button under drawer, and I quickly let off a shot, causing people to scream and her to stop moving and look at me. Her hands instantly go up, and she backs away from the button with teary eyes.

"Ten seconds." Trey says into the earpiece.

Wayne comes back out, the employee holding two duffel bags and Wayne holding two. He tosses one at me, and I slump it over my shoulder. Rih and Mel take the four bags from the employees as Nicki walks away from the people on the ground.

The second she reaches me, Rih takes the duffel bag off my shoulder and trades me for one of the smaller bags in her hands. I want to roll my eyes at her, but I decide to save it for later.

I keep my eyes and gun on the employees as I walk backwards towards the door. An arm around my stomach pulls me fully out of the bank, and we rapidly get into the vehicle.

Trey is out of the banks vicinity in less than a minute. Sirens were heard heading the direction opposite of us as we drove to the edge of town.

The second getaway car was waiting for us as we approached the cleared field.