Ch. 46

***One of my readers asked for another smutty chapter because she wanted something happy lol so if you aren't a fan of smut or my smut, I'd skip this one 😁 so this ones for you rihfan123 joy, babes

May 28th
Fenty/Knowles Residence
Robyn's POV

I stop all movement and look at her.

Did she just...

"Wha'd you jus say?"

There's a glimmer behind the tears in her eyes. The smile she gives me makes my heartrate somehow increase even more.

"I remember." I pull back quickly and step off the bed.

She sits up and let's out a small laugh, a sound I've missed so fucking much, as she examines my shocked face.

"Y..you remember?" She nods as her smile widens. "Everyting?"

"Everything." She gets up on her knees as she nods her head.

I walk over to her, and she instantly places her hands on my cheeks. She wipes the tears I didn't even know had fallen from my face before she leans in and presses her lips to mine.

I place my hands on her sides and pull her closer as I kiss her with every fucking fiber of my being.

"I'm sorry." She whispers softly against my lips.

"I missed you so much, behbey."

"I missed you too." I press my lips back to hers as I wrap my arms fully around her.

She turns her head to the side as my tongue slips passed her lips. I groan and my hips jerk when I feel her hand wrap around my dick, causing the semi soft flesh to harden once again.

"You finna finish whatchu started, Daddy?" I smirk against her lips and push her back down on her back.

"Anything for you, kitten." I rub my tip back through her slit, and smirk again as her hips buck off the bed when I bump against her clit. "Wait 'old on." Her eyebrows furrow as I lay on my back. "Ride it."

Her cheeks turn pink and that bashful smile hits her lips, causing me to chuckle.

After she's straddled my hips, she reaches down and lines my tip to her entrance again.

As she lowers herself on to me, her hands go to my chest, and her nails bite into my skin.

"Shit." She pants as she starts rising and lowering a little bit faster.

I bite my lip as her walls clench me tightly. My eyes trained on her beautiful face, and my heart thumping from the stare she's giving me.

"Daddy." She whimpers softly as her hips begin grinding. I hold her sides tightly and groan from the tight restriction against my shaft.