Ch. 19

June 15thNew York City, New York Fenty/Knowles/Maraj/Parrish ResidenceBeyoncé's POV

June 15th
New York City, New York
Fenty/Knowles/Maraj/Parrish Residence
Beyoncé's POV

"That was the last of it." I tell Rih as I breakdown the last box before I wipe my sweaty forehead. Its muggy as hell right now, and we just brought up all of our shit.

"Aight, behbey. I got all yuh shoes in da closet and all yuh stuff is in da bathroom." I smile and nod while walking over to her to kiss her.

"Thank you, baby."

She offered to put away my clothes too while I unloaded the kitchen stuff, but I couldn't let her. I'm way too picky to let someone else put my clothes away.

"I need a shower. I feel so icky and gross." I grimace at the way my body feels right now.

"Aren't dose da same ting?" Rih asks with her eyebrow arched and a teasing smile on her face.

"Shut up." I giggle and shake my head as I begin taking off my dirty clothes. "You gonna j-" I turn around to ask and already see her walking towards the bathroom with me. I laugh and shake my head at her mannish ass.

"Pft, like you could stop me." She shrugs with a smirk before taking her clothes off when she gets into the bathroom.

"True. You wouldn't be able to stop me either." I shrug back and take my bra and underwear off after turning the water on to a scalding level.

I'm not sure what she's doing, but I end up getting in before her and stand under the water. I'm already halfway done with the first round of soaping my body when she finally gets in.

"What were you doing?" I ask with a small laugh.

"I 'ad tuh make a call tuh Wayne real quick." I nod my head and step back under the showerhead to rinse off before letting her under so I can wash the second time.

We switch again as she washes her body, and I feel that stupid pull in between my legs as I watch her wash her immaculate body. I look back up at her face and see her staring at me with a knowing look, making my cheeks heat up. I chuckle awkwardly and lower my head.

"Its yuhs, behbey. You can stare all you want." A quiet groan leaves my throat after she says that, and it makes her laugh softly.

"Shut up." I move under the showerhead again, tilting my head to the side as I enjoy the hot water. I feel her eyes on me as I let the heat relieve my achy muscles.

"You're so fuckin sexy, Bey." My breath hitches when I hear her speak softly. I open my eyes and look at her and see her eyes roaming all over my body while she has her bottom lip tucked tightly in between her teeth. The admiration in her eyes makes my heart thump in my chest.

"Yuh body's fuckin perfect." She moves closer to me, trapping my body against the cold wall and her.

My breathing comes out broken as her finger trails down my body. "You're so beautiful." Her lips press against my weak spot, and I suck in a shaky breath as my knees buckle. "And I'm so god damn lucky." She mumbles against my skin.