Ch. 18

March 17thHouston, Texas Robyn's Home

March 17th
Houston, Texas
Robyn's Home

"Did she give you your prize yet?" Lani asks Robyn as they get out of Rih's car. Robyn chuckles and nods her head. "You finally gonna tell me what you won?"

"You sure you wanna know?" Rih asks with small laughter in her voice.

"Yes. The fuck? I've been asking since y'all made the damn bet, Rihanna." Which was true. Lani had been begging Robyn to tell her since Cancun.

"Well, she gets a puppy, and I got a lap dance before she stripped fah me." Robyn smirks and shrugs before subtly adjusting her little friend who decided to wake up after the memory popped in her head.

"That was all you asked for?!"

"Nah. She still owes me one of da tings."

"And that would be..."

"None of yuh business." Robyn chuckled and shook her head as they made their way through her house.

Her aunt had texted her telling her that her boys had made it in, so she and Lani left early from school to see them.

"Aight, Lani, meet Wayne, Marshall, August and Travis." Rih introduces after hugging all of them and exchanging a few words.

Lani daps up all of Robyn's guys as they sit out back her house and pass around a few blunts.

"Aight, Rih, we here. Tell us what you need." Wayne says after exhaling the loud.

Robyn took a deep breath and leaned forward, placing her elbows on her knees and folding her hands together. "Mi womans ex been actin a fool. I warned his ass about fuckin wit ha, but he didn't listen. I think ha girls *nods towards Lani* ex is in on dis shit too."

"Damn, man. You came down here fuckin up all kinds a shit, huh?" Travis joked with a small chuckle

"Apparently." Rih chuckled and shook her head. "Das not all doh."

"There's more?" Travis joked again.

"Y'all remember mi ex, Mia?"

They all nodded, Wayne chuckling at the memory of being around Mia's crazy ass. "Yeah. We remember that crazy bitch. What she got to do with this?" Wayne asked.

"She's hea too, and I tink she's workin wit dese niggas."

"Aight, so whatchu need us to do?" August asked while passing the blunt to Rih. She took a long hit, letting the smoke fill her lungs

"Handle em."

March 24th
Elsik High School

"Baby..." Robyn turned to the right of her locker where she heard Beyoncé's voice come from.

"What's up, princess?" Rih smiled, happy to see her girlfriend.

Her smile dropped off her face when she saw the look on Beyoncé's.