Ch. 21

July 25thBogota, Colombia Robyn's POV

July 25th
Bogota, Colombia
Robyn's POV

"Ah, Señorita Fenty. It's so good to see you!" Hector greets me with a wide smile and a tight hug.

"Aye Hector. 'Ow you been?" I ask as he releases me from his embrace.

"Good, good. How are you? I haven't seen you since your parents funeral."

"I'm good. Was in Houston fah a bit, now I'm back in da city. I'd like you tuh meet mi girl. Behbey dis is Hector, our client and a family friend. Hector dis is my girlfriend Beyoncé." I pull Bey from behind me, so he can see her.

"Wow. She's gorgeous. Good job." Bey blushes slightly at him and places her hand in his extended one.

"Nice to meet you." She smiles her award winning smile when she takes her hand out of his.

"You as well."

"And dis is Nicki and Kehlani." I motion to the two beside me.

"You're one lucky son of a bitch for getting to be around all these gorgeous women all the time." I chuckle and nod my head.

"And you already know da rest of mi people." The guys shake his hand and greet him before Hector motions us to follow him.

"Come on in. We'll be meeting in the conference room."

After his staff takes our drink requests, we all sit at his big ass round table.

"First on the agenda, we found out who was responsible for the hit on your parents." I feel Bey grip my hand under the table to try and comfort me.

"Who was it?"

"Remember that kid that you always hated? Jacob?" I nod my head. "His family, the De La Cruz were responsible."

I feel my blood boiling but remain calm on the outside. I thank his maid and quickly down my shot before speaking.

"You got people watchin em?"

"Of course. From the moment we found out we've had a few men on them at all times."

"I appreciate dat."

"Your parents weren't only my connects, they were family. I will do whatever is necessary to help you in avenging their deaths."

"Thank you."

"Second, we need more nines than we do the aks this round. There's been a lot of crazy shit going on down here for the last six months or so, and I need to make sure my men are well equipped."

"We gotchu. Wha else?"

"When you took over the business, did you take over every aspect?"

"Yup. We're about tuh do a 'it on da eighth down in Philly and as far as da blow, we're tryin tuh see if you're ready tuh start dat up again."