Ch. 5

Omniscient January 18thAMC Studio 30Houston Texas

Omniscient
January 18th
AMC Studio 30
Houston Texas

Beyoncé stood by Robyn with a permanent smile on her face as Robyn purchased their tickets.

"Ya sure ya wan see a horror movie?" Robyn asks with a skeptical brow raised.

"Yes, I do. I've been wanting to see Get Out since I saw the previews but Nicki's scary ass refused to go with me." Robyn just chuckles and nods before she grabs Bey's hand, walking them inside.

"Wha ya wan?" Robyn nods her head to the concession stand before looking at the menu.

"Umm." Bey taps her chin and looks. "I want popcorn, and a Sprite, and um a pretzel." Robyn nods walking to the register.

"How can I help you, beautiful?" The employee asks as she eyes Robyn and licks her lips.

Beyoncé rolls her eyes at the employee as Robyn tells her what they both want. "Is that all?" The employee asks with a flirtatious smile. Robyn nods her head to answer.

Bey practically growls before wrapping her arm around Robyn's side. Rih smiles and places her hand on the side of Bey, partially touching her ass and kisses Bey's temple.

The employee's lip snarls subtly before turning to get their stuff ready.

"She gon spit in our food now." Robyn chuckles as she turns and wraps her arms around Bey's waist right above her ass.

Bey shrugs and wraps her arms around her neck. "Okay, 1, she won't because we can see her, 2, I don't care. She was looking at you like she wanted to eat you. I'm obviously on a date with you, and she didn't care. I hate bitches like her." Bey rolls her eyes. Robyn chuckles and nods before leaning in and kissing her cheek.

"Like I said, ya sexy as 'ell when ya jealous." Bey giggles and places her head on Robyn's shoulder.

"Thank you." Bey says not sure of what to say.

The employee nastily says their order number, and Robyn grabs their food, the ladies eyes still glued on her. Bey talks the drink from Robyn before being petty and kissing Robyn's cheek and turning around to smirk at the employee as they walk to the theater their movies at.

Throughout the movie, Bey kept her hand in Robyn's, squeezing during intense moments in the movie. Robyn couldn't help but pay more attention to Bey than the movie.

She was a goddess, a queen, in Robyn's eyes, and she couldn't understand how there was so much perfection in one person. Her face was just flawless, and Robyn got butterflies every time Bey would look over and catch her staring, but she couldn't help it. Keeping her eyes off of Bey was literally a challenge.

Finally after catching Robyn staring for the 4th time, Bey tilts her head and asks why she's staring.

"I 'onestly can't 'elp it. Yuh so beautiful, an it blows mi mind." Robyn whispers back to her.