Chapter Eleven

We arrived at the pizza place off of Main Street a little after six. All I could think when we finally pulled into the lot was that I had to get out of this car. Ashton is a God awful driver.

I practically ran out of the vehicle. There is no way he was that bad when he drove me home that last night. I defiantly would have noticed that. I turned and waited for the rest of the car to unload. Seeing as how I am the only one who was scared for their life the entire time, I'm also the only one who got out of the car faster than flash himself could.

I was surprised with a tap on my shoulder again but this time I knew who is was. "Michael, why in the heck would you put me through something like that?" I practically hissed at him.

I turned to see Michael hunched over and shaking with laughter. "Was it that bad?" He asked between chuckles.

"Horrid," I replied coldly.

After finally straightened himself out he stood up strait. "I'm surprised he didn't get Luke to drive. Ashton can only drive like a normal person at night. He is basically a walking car crash during the day."

I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair. "Well that was quite an experience, but it just so happens it's one of those experiences that I don't wanna relive."

Michael laughed a bit before turning around and heading into the pizza place. "Everyone else is already here." He said to me, then louder to everyone else, "Come on guys."