Chapter Twenty

We got everything set up and moved all the furniture back. Ashton and I sat on the couch with Haley and Morgan in front of us.

Luke was finishing up tuning my guitar to perfection and Calum was sitting on the arm of the recliner looking through my box of picks.

"So do you like collect them?" Cal asked me without taking his eyes off of the box.

"Um yeah. I have some signed but they are in like a scrapbook," I replied back.

"Really? Who's signed them?" Ashton asked.

"Well I only get them signed of I've actually met the person before like I don't buy them offline so I don't have that many," I started. "I have one from Miley Cyrus, Brad Paisley, Jason Derulo, and one time I was a concert and Nick Jonas threw one out into the audience. I found it on the ground and kept it. It's not signed but I think it's like awesome."

"That's pretty, freaking, cool," Haley said from in front of me.

I leaned back into the couch and listened to Luke tune the guitar. "I hate tuning guitars, That's why they aren't tuned. I'm really bad at it and I always break the strings so I just gave up doing it," I told him keeping my eyes closed.

"I could teach you," he said hesitantly.

"Nah, it's okay. I basically have up so there is no need for you to attempt in teaching me," I replied back.

After about three more minutes Ashton counted off from beside me and they started playing a song I had never heard them play before. Given I had only been to one band practice so I hadn't had that much experience with their songs.

Ashton was lightly tapping his hands to the beat against his thigh. During a louder part of the song, he leaned over and spoke into my ear, "We are playing Wednesday at a mini concert type thing outside of town. Do you wanna come?"

I smiled. "Totally," I answered back.

I listened to a couple more songs before I got up and walked to the kitchen to fill up drinks. Everyone wanted water so I just picked up as many cups as I could carry and tossed them into the sink. I was about to walk back and get the rest when Ashton came in with the last of them. He put them in the sink and then helped me get the bottled waters.

-

After a couple of hours of listening and playing music everyone got kind of tired so we all ended up chilling out and eating the rest of the pizza we had ordered. We then played a game of just dance and it was hilarious to try and watch teenage boys jump around and do the crazy dance moves. Haley and I were pretty bad too but we could pretty much keep up with Michael and Morgan who were dominating.

We then played an enlarged version of twenty question. After three hours of just laying around talking and asking questions Calum and Luke were asleep.

I tryed to stay up and chat with everyone else but I couldn't stay awake any longer so I was the next to go to sleep.