XLIX

AN: I'm going to have two new books after this one. One is a 1D oneshot/preferences book (preface is posted so add it to your libraries!) called The Playlist. The second story is not yet posted but please be on the lookout for it because I'm very excited/proud of it and I would love if you all read it!!

---

The next evening Eleanor left to hang out with Harry and Louis so I was alone in my judgement of what to wear for once. The thing about having Louis or Paige as friends was that they helped me out, we helped each other out. Now, because of all this bullshit my single and solitary friend is out with Louis and a guy I trust with all my heart is taking me out.

I decided on a skin tight black dress with three-quarter sleeves. I hadn't realized how tight it was until I had my heels on, hair done and my makeup done to perfection and Liam was knocking on the door. I felt incredibly self conscious when he developed a goofy grin on his face.

"It's too much isn't it?" my palms begins to sweat as I rub them on my barely covered thighs. "I'll go change."

Liam takes hold of my hand as I turn back into my room. "Rose," he tried to surpress a smile but fails miserably, "you look great."

"You sure?" he releases my hand and eyes me up and down again, "I mean where are we going? Its not too much?"

He chuckles and shoves his hands into his black leather jacket, "it's perfect now come on, reservations are at 7:30."

~

Without really taking in my surroundings I exit Liam's car and take hold of his arm as he leads me up to the resturant. I play on my phone as we walk, mostly on instagram, and I hear him give his name to a server. I put my phone up and follow the two men to a table, the surroundings becoming familiar.

This is where Zayn took me.

I become stiff as Liam pulls my chair out for and and the waiter takes our drink orders, I quickly order some tea and Liam does as well and the waiter is off. Looking around the room hesitantly, Liam notices my disposure.

"Are you alright?"

My head bobs up and down, "perfect, yeah." The waiter returns within a few minutes and I hadn't had enough time to calm myself down and look over the menu so I blurt that I'll have the same as Liam.

"Didn't know you liked eggplant," Liam smiles and brings his glass to meet his lips.

I sigh and slump into my chair, "I guess I do now," I purse my lips and stare at the pearly pink, nearly white, table cloth.

"Well I can call him back to change your order, what do you want? Spagehtti?" Liam gets to his feet and I lean forward to put my hand on his.

"I can deal, it's fine," I offer a half hearted smile and he sits back down.

"I don't want you to order something you won't like Rose, I'll just be a minute," this time I allow Liam to get up and I look around the room. My mind scans through memories trying to remember where Zayn and I sat when we came here about a year ago. My eyes fall on the private booths and remember we were sitting next to one. Thank God, we're not where Zayn and I sat, thats all the way across the room.

Liam returns with a smile on his face, "I ordered you spagehtti," he fixes his shirt after sitting them smiles at me, "having fun so far."

I nod and my voice squeaks out a yes.

"Well let's hope you'll be willing to do what I have planned next," Liam smirks and takes a drink from his glass.

"What's next then?"