part 3

stella and kelly both had to have long surgeries. rhodes and bekker went to the rest of 51 when they were finished and told the guys that they if they wake up it won't be for a while so they should go home and rest so they all did but casey stayed. "i feel like it's my fault. that should be me not kelly." boden tried to tell him that there was nothing he could have done but casey refused to leave.
the next morning everyone came back and maggie said that they could all wait in the doctor's lounge so they could have some space and privacy. casey was still awake on his tenth cup of coffee but he hadn't got any updates yet.
*20 minutes later*
dr rhodes came into the doctor's lounge to talk to them. "they've both taken a turn for the worst. stella's throat was severely burnt from the smoke so she still can't breathe on her own and kelly is going to need another surgery for his burns but he will still have a very long road ahead of him to fix and heal all of the skin" herrmann put his head in his hands and they were all panicking but trying to stay strong. "they're probably not going to wake up today so you guys go home especially you casey. that's an order" maggie said as she walked in to the lounge. so they all went back to herrmann's house and cindy made them some food.